Cinnamon Apple Rings-55 calories!

Options
I made these for dessert tonight and wanted to share because they were delicious!

Ingredients:
1 medium washington apple (green)
1/2 cup Vermont Sugar Free Low Calorie Syrup
1 cup water
cinnamon (optional)

Directions:
1. Take the core out of the apple and cut off the ends. Cut into rings.
2. Heat a large skillet on Medium High on the stove. Add the syrup and water and bring to a near boil.
3. Add the apple rings and let sit, flipping occasionally until the apple has softened.
4. Lightly sprinkle cinnamon sugar on each side (optional).
5. Remove from pan and let cool in refrigerator for about 10 minute, or eat warm.
6. ENJOY!

Serving Size: 1/2 an apple
Servings per apple: 2
Calories: 55
Total Fat: almost 0 because the syrup is fat free
YAY!

I hope I figured out the calories correctly because if so I am so excited about this! It was delicious and pretty much fat free, and low in calories. It is a great way to have something sweet after dinner without undoing my day.

Let me know if you make this and what you think.

Replies

• shannon128
    Options
    I made these for dessert tonight and wanted to share because they were delicious!

Ingredients:
    1 medium washington apple (green)
    1/2 cup Vermont Sugar Free Low Calorie Syrup
    1 cup water
    cinnamon (optional)

Directions:
    1. Take the core out of the apple and cut off the ends. Cut into rings.
    2. Heat a large skillet on Medium High on the stove. Add the syrup and water and bring to a near boil.
    3. Add the apple rings and let sit, flipping occasionally until the apple has softened.
    4. Lightly sprinkle cinnamon sugar on each side (optional).
    5. Remove from pan and let cool in refrigerator for about 10 minute, or eat warm.
    6. ENJOY!

Serving Size: 1/2 an apple
    Servings per apple: 2
    Calories: 55
    Total Fat: almost 0 because the syrup is fat free
    YAY!

I hope I figured out the calories correctly because if so I am so excited about this! It was delicious and pretty much fat free, and low in calories. It is a great way to have something sweet after dinner without undoing my day.

Let me know if you make this and what you think.
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Sounds delicious, can't wait to try these out on my family, thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
    Jackie:love: