Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

baby belly flop?

after 3 kids i have the kanga pouch pooch flip going on. does anyone know besides a tummy tuck how to target it to help it tone back up? yeah i earned my tiger stripes ....but goodness i dont want to be a kangaroo!

Replies

• Lora0626
    Lora0626 Posts: 54 Member
    Ditto -- but just 2 kiddos...
  • I so totally agree i only have one baby though....im trying sit ups , and just brought am ab circle pro and gonna start zumba to fix mine!
  • any other suggestions??
  • LixxiLees
    LixxiLees Posts: 41 Member
    I'm same after my 3 kids, but I feel alot of fat still in my pouch so I think mine might go back with general weight loss aswell as doing sit up/crunches and zumba.
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30
  • bdwier
    bdwier Posts: 13
    I have 4 kids (2 c-sections) so I know the boat you are in!! I have been doing Zumba since beginning of January and have just recently started the Billy Blanks Tae Bo Cardio Explosion and Tae Bo Insane Abs dvds. I can definitely feel the difference in my muscles *I don't think I had any to begin with haha* But it will take time I know. I am just hoping to maybe shrink the pouch enough to be comfortable with it and not have to shell out the big bucks for a tummy tuck. Of course.. if I have to.. then I will after I have maintained my gw for a year :bigsmile:
  • kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    i only have one child but i gained 80lbs while pregnant, and my belly was a horrible saggy mess. ive been doing the 30ds and drinking alot of water and my belly has picked up alot! just keep doing what you're doing and it will go away with time:)