My 30DS Results!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• gwennypink
    Options
    You look amazing! Job well done. I want to try this. Where can I get it? Lol?

I know it's available on amazon.com, and I bought mine at Target for only $9.99.

Thanks SO much to everyone for all of your comments!! I appreciate it so much!
  • gwennypink
    Options
    I see a lot more than 4 inches gone! How awesome for you! Also...I love those workout pants! LOL

haha thanks!! i got them at victoria's secret. LOVE their yoga pants. i took my own measurements so i'm not sure if they are entirely accurate, it's hard to do them to yourself lol
  • ok, i am finding a way to get the shred shipped to me in europe (going to go on amazon right now to see how that works) because all the results i am seeing here are SURREAL. 30 days!? YOU GO!!!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Wow massive changes in your stomach!

I'm going to give this a go as that seems to be the only thing which is not budging!
  • mrsladybrewer
    mrsladybrewer Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results!
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look so awesome. I'm almost done with 30DS and I can't wait to see my before and after pictures together.

Your butt looks lifted and your body is much slimmer overall. You did amazing, thanks for the inspiration :)
  • Srdking
    Srdking Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look really good thank you for posting your before and after pics:) I'm on day 3 of the shred and hope I get good results like you!
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    Great job!
    My favorite Jillian DVD is 6 week 6 pack if you feel up to that one. It is a workout!
  • Lena1967
    Lena1967 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    30 consecutive days -- that's dedication! Great job! Plus, you made some big changes in your body. :)
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Great results!
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I start my 30DS next week! Hope my results are as great as yours! :)
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Looks like a lot more than 4 inches total lost. You look great
  • ErinBEW
    ErinBEW Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look great. Thanks for sharing your journey. I'm in the middle of 30DS, myself and already am seeing definition. You're an inpiration! :)
  • gwennypink
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!!
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    YOu look FANTASTIC!

I'm starting the DS again tomorrow -thanks for the inspiration!!!!
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    wow! Even the tattoo on the bottom of your leg disappeared.... ?? Ohhh wait I see, you just took it from a different angle.. i was sooo confused!
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great job :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!