Weigh In & Measurements

Options
shanwow16
shanwow16 Posts: 203 Member
So I've just weighed in this morning and am happy to say I am down to 145 lbs. Also took measurements.

CHEST
(start): 40.5"
(now): 37"

WAIST
(start): 36"
(now): 32"

HIPS
(start): 43"
(now): 36.5"

Just thought I'd share that with everyone, a total of 14" lost so far!! Woohoo!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• shanwow16
    Options
    So I've just weighed in this morning and am happy to say I am down to 145 lbs. Also took measurements.

CHEST
    (start): 40.5"
    (now): 37"

WAIST
    (start): 36"
    (now): 32"

HIPS
    (start): 43"
    (now): 36.5"

Just thought I'd share that with everyone, a total of 14" lost so far!! Woohoo!!:bigsmile:
  • lauri007
    lauri007 Posts: 16
    Options
    well done :happy: i've never measuerd myself think i should start
  • shanwow16
    Options
    sometimes you see more change in your measurements than you do in your actual weight, you could be turning that fat into muscle, so the weight won't reflect the changes you may be feeling!!
    It's crazy to know that I've lost 6.5 inches just in my hips, that's over half a foot!!! Makes you realize how much you've lost that's for sure!!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • mcelledge
    mcelledge Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    great job. I measure tomorrow cant wait to see. Keep it up :smile:
  • bootsnspurs4horses
    Options
    gREAT JOB !!! Tell us what you been doing to achieve such results !
  • shanwow16
    Options
    gREAT JOB !!! Tell us what you been doing to achieve such results !

100% dedication to logging all my calories (even if you cheat a little)....working out 3-5 days a week.
    I take a strenth training class once a week, go to Pilates 1-2 times a week and Step class twice a week. And making sure I eat most if not all of my exercise calories.
    It definately didn't come off overnight, it's been 7 months now almost....slowly but surely!

Also just recently started drinking whey protein drinks after I finish a workout to help the muscles repair themselves and help build lean muscle.
  • bootsnspurs4horses
    Options
    aLL GREAT ADVICE !!!
  • queen3510
    queen3510 Posts: 180
    Options
    Great work!

I just measured myself today. Not too familiar with the exercise calories thingy. Just joined Monday. Keep up the good work and keep sharing.
  • carolstrange0
    Options
    WOW you must be a lot more muscle then me....

I have almost the same measurements but i weigh 130....

i wanna be like you :grumble:

GREAT JOB! Just think how great your gonna look in a bikini this year!!!

woooohooooo
  • shanwow16
    Options
    WOW you must be a lot more muscle then me....

I have almost the same measurements but i weigh 130....

i wanna be like you :grumble:

GREAT JOB! Just think how great your gonna look in a bikini this year!!!

woooohooooo

Thanks - I like to think I'm getting pretty toned, my husband is fit - but a skinny guy (6'2" @ 162 lbs) and my arms are about as big as his - not sure if that's good or bad...LOL
    Still trying to get rid of that mummy tummy and the flub on the thighs, but I can definately feel the muscle under the flub. :laugh:
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    14 inches that' good! Good job :drinker: :drinker: Spikes121!! Tks for sharing your success story. Good luck.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, that is awesome. :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!