MY PROGRESS PICS!!

Options

Replies

• lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    what did you do to reach our goal? i am 5.2 and stuck at 133, i can't seem to budge past it. i want to be 125-128.
  • kuunsilta
    kuunsilta Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    xD When I saw your picture, I accidentally muttered, "Holy s***..."
    Good job, you look great!
  • thogston
    thogston Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am starting off where you were so, this gives me such hope I am down almost 8 ! Looking at your pics gives me inspiration since I am so similar in weight start yay thanks for sharing and a big WOOT WOOT GIRL!
  • sgtlittle
    sgtlittle Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    thats awesome! you look great!
  • sondra216379
    sondra216379 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Isn't it amazing what 15 pounds will do? Great job!
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Lookin good :)
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Awesome...Awesome Job! Your work has not gone unnoticed. I also commend you for loading your before and after photos in a bikini. That took courage and I applaused you keep up the good work. You will definitely meet your goals congrats..
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good, keep it up!!
  • jayjohnson1320
    jayjohnson1320 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal keep up the great work!!!
  • firefly171717
    firefly171717 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    good job!
  • _Shelley_
    Options
    You look great!
  • Jujurenae
    Jujurenae Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great work...I just started on my journey 40 days ago. I've lost only 5 pounds. I'm working out and trying to eat right. You look great!
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Looking great.....keep up the awesome work!
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!!
    I am 5'1"
    SW: 175
    CW: 131
    GW: 125

I have ALWAYS been the chubby/fat girl but in November 2010 i decided I was ready for a change. I have always wanted to be skinny and have a good looking body but i never thought i could have that. This journey has taught me that i can have anything i want in life. i just have to try and give it my all! :D

146bls (left) 131bls (right) :D
    biniki146and131.png

(Thanks rach.! haha)
    You look great!
    Fabulous results - keep punching, and I hope this inspires others.
  • 57rainbows
    57rainbows Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I *love* that you look SO fantastic, without losing the 30-40 lbs I first thought you lost. To me it shows that muscle is key to looking lean and healthy and a number is just a number. I hope that doesn't come across as downplaying how much you lost because it's a TON especially in a short time - I just think it's awesome that on top of weight loss, you're toally *reshaping*, you know what I mean? Love it. Awesome job.
  • acidosaur
    acidosaur Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! You guys are awesome! Makes me want to keep going and keep looking better and better. :D
  • pmendes1968
    Options
    So, I am your height and weigh 176, I started 3 days ago....I am already frustrtaed, I weighed myself today and I gained 1.4 pounds....I am only eating 1230 cals, my first question is, do you exercise and how often??? Do you eat your calories that you burned during exercise??? I really want to be successful, I also realize that I did not gain 50lbs in 5 weeks and I am not going to loose 50 lbs overnight, but I just want to be successful....
  • wwcheapway
    Options
    WOW great job you are where i am trying to get ..what was your food log like and how much did you work out.:bigsmile: .
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!