Question on unhealthy eating!

Options
I almost always spend my weeks eating so clean and working out. The past couple months I have eaten bad 1 or 2 days out of the week but continued healthy through the week and it did not seem to affect me that bad. BUT..this past week since Sunday I have eaten HORRIBLY and could not seem to get out of it! I do not know the last time that has happened but it really made me feel awful. I am not saying I ate junk 24 hours a day but it def was not good eating. To me my stomach looks huge and I know we all have a distorted view of ourselves but it looks pretty real to me ha! Can you gain 10 lbs of fat for the week or is it most likely water weight due to sodium? I know this question sounds rediculous but I am curious about the truth of weight gain and how much you can actually gain (fat wise) in a short period of time. I hope it does not take me long to undo what has been done!!

Replies

• pdworkman
    pdworkman Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    It's water weight. You can do it. Take a breath and drink lots of water. It will be okay.
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I almost always spend my weeks eating so clean and working out. The past couple months I have eaten bad 1 or 2 days out of the week but continued healthy through the week and it did not seem to affect me that bad. BUT..this past week since Sunday I have eaten HORRIBLY and could not seem to get out of it! I do not know the last time that has happened but it really made me feel awful. I am not saying I ate junk 24 hours a day but it def was not good eating. To me my stomach looks huge and I know we all have a distorted view of ourselves but it looks pretty real to me ha! Can you gain 10 lbs of fat for the week or is it most likely water weight due to sodium? I know this question sounds rediculous but I am curious about the truth of weight gain and how much you can actually gain (fat wise) in a short period of time. I hope it does not take me long to undo what has been done!!

There is almost no physical way to gain 10lbs of fat in a week, your just fine :) Your metabolism can compensate for the occasional bad day here and there. Don't worry about it at all :)
  • LJC44
    LJC44 Posts: 221
    Options
    Thank you! I am hard on myself :)