SUPER happy with myself!

Options
At last nights weigh in, I lost another 4 pounds bringing my total to 23 pounds!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!! I know I can do this now! I am over 20 pounds and anytime I tried to lose weight...I NEVER LOST OVER 20 POUNDS!! :happy:

Replies

• jenstrausbaugh
    Options
    At last nights weigh in, I lost another 4 pounds bringing my total to 23 pounds!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!! I know I can do this now! I am over 20 pounds and anytime I tried to lose weight...I NEVER LOST OVER 20 POUNDS!! :happy:
  • markei1
    markei1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    well, you are well on your way. congratulations.
  • Jaclyn53
    Jaclyn53 Posts: 5
    Options
    That is AWESOME!! CONGRATS!! I know when I hit my 52.5lbs lost this morning I was in tears!! I'm under 400lbs for the first time in 6 years!!!

Congrats to both of us! We are kicking butt and taking names!!
    Have a great week!
  • ElizaD
    ElizaD Posts: 27
    Options
    Well done to you all. I'm really happy too, only been a member for just over a week and have managed to get 4Ibs off already!! I've been trying to loose weight for over 2 years and kept giving up, but with this plan and the help of everyone on here, it is much easier this time...

Keep going girls :flowerforyou:
  • Violet_Mist
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I love hearing about success stories! Keep them coming people!!! :flowerforyou:
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    Well done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the great work. :wink:
  • jenstrausbaugh
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Congrats to everyone....I absolutely LOVE this website and I am so glad I found it!
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    Congrats, I'm looking forward to weight in also, two more to twenty and only .4 to being under 260!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so awesome. Keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    GREAT! You're very close to your Easter goal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!