banish fat boost metabolism

Options
I tried this video yesterday. I was able to finish even though it was pretty killer. I did most of the beginner modifications, but according to my HRM I burned 435 calories. IMO that's great for never having left my house. Anyone else tried it?

Replies

• Dreaj79
    Dreaj79 Posts: 212
    Options
    I tried this video yesterday. I was able to finish even though it was pretty killer. I did most of the beginner modifications, but according to my HRM I burned 435 calories. IMO that's great for never having left my house. Anyone else tried it?
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I bought it last week and have done it twice. It is a great workout. Jillian kicks butt. Just when you think you may get a chance to catch your breath she is starting another cycle. Do not know calories burned still waitng for my hrm to arrive. I like it because it worked muscles that I forgot I had. I also have NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES but have not had time to do the whole thing.
  • AmyLou9903
    Options
    I bought this but haven't tried it yet. I'm a little nervous about how long the DVD is (looks like 50 minutes total?) because my 2.5 yr. old has a short attention span and I don't know if I can make it through w/o him getting into much trouble. Glad to know it works though! :)