Is it just me? .... (Bachorlette related)

Options
Tybalt71
Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
Or is Courtney Bi-polar? Run Ben Run, FYI, I love Rachel from NY, love the nose piercing, so hot on women, ben will end up with Kasey B my bet, any other predictions? -Ty

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Or is Courtney Bi-polar? Run Ben Run, FYI, I love Rachel from NY, love the nose piercing, so hot on women, ben will end up with Kasey B my bet, any other predictions? -Ty

Watching the Bachelorette? Really? Why? Housewives of Atlanta preempted?

Okay. All kidding aside. This is the 21st century. I guess guys can watch the Bachelorette. Let's keep it on the down low though.
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options

My exact thoughts and she's freakin adorable...
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options

Courtney is a freakin wack job! I think Ben is awesome though!! I hope she gets booted Monday. And what the F is up with her lower lip thing?!? I like Kasey B A LOT! And I'm kind of partial to Linzi since she is from where I'm from but Kasey B is my fave!
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options

Okay. All kidding aside. This is the 21st century. I guess guys can watch the Bachelorette. Let's keep it on the down low though.

LOL!!!
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options

ROAD DOG kicked me out of his MFP life even though I often commented on his page...maybe I was not a chipper person on my news feeds...I still heart you and if you still wanna meet up on a lunch (when it stops raining) let me know...
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Courtney is a nut job and I liked Kayci B from DAY ONE! she get my vote! Although I heard it comes down to courtney and kayci and that he chooses physcho courtney!
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hate Courtney. She's annoying, stupid, and UGLY. I think Rachel is beautiful too but I'm rooting for Kasie B. She's seems so normal and down to earth and sweet....like Ben. I was rooting for Emily since she's an NC girl, but she has embarassed me by not taking a hint and dropping it!...even though she is right about Courtney.
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm with you all - I absolutely HATE Courtney...she's annoying and fake...and ugly!!!!

LOVE Kasie B - she's a doll...
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I hate Courtney too!
  • SusanRenee35
    SusanRenee35 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I hope I don't offend anyone but I didnt watch this season of the bachelor cause I think he is really unattractive.
    I AM however dying for Emily's season to start!!!!! I have googled it and can never find a start date!
    Regardless of the flack I have read about her, I think she is cute & that her & Brad wouldnt last & I was right...anyone know? Or anyone else excited about her season??
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I hope I don't offend anyone but I didnt watch this season of the bachelor cause I think he is really unattractive.

I personally don't find his looks too attractive either but I think he has a great personality which makes him look better in my eyes!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options

ROAD DOG kicked me out of his MFP life even though I often commented on his page...maybe I was not a chipper person on my news feeds...I still heart you and if you still wanna meet up on a lunch (when it stops raining) let me know...

Not true. I deleted my original account and came back later. Just sent you a Friend Request.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Im just glad he got rid of "uni-brow"
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Kasey B and Ben are perfect, they are both dull and boring and will do very well for each other as a perfect match made in heaven-Ty