people between 18 and 25?

Options

Replies

• HealthyMe70
    Options
    Hi there, 25 here, recently joined also... new too.. and u can add me. we can help eachother :). We can all help eachother lol
  • stephiisings
    stephiisings Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    19 here! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • chachalita8
    chachalita8 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    hai, im 20 :)
  • julrigg
    julrigg Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    23 add away!
  • godricshollow
    godricshollow Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    24, feel free to add :D
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 here :) Anyone is free to add me :) I love the support this site is offering!
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    i turned 27 a month ago, but thanks so much for labeling me as "old" and "unenergetic". that's news to me, but you've certainly opened my eyes.

xoxo
  • fatmajib
    Options
    Heys!

I'm 23 years old, 231 Ibs and I too am looking for friend on MFP....

add me if you like :)
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 19. I always welcome new friends :)
  • FuneralForMyFat
    Options
    Im 23 and log daily, always motivating people in my friendslist feel free to add me :)
  • LHAMON2009
    Options
    23 just started my journey a few days ago I'll help encourage you along the way!
  • pink09diamonds
    Options
    Hey im 22 feel free to add me :D the more support the better :D
  • MissVCI
    MissVCI Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    hi :) i recently started using MFP and had to delete for some reasons, is there anyone who would like to add me? I want to keep my friends on the "young" side... it's more energetic and there is the amusement of discovering new things every day.

Thank you for making me feel old at the ripe age of 26 :sad:

you can still add me if you like even if i'm an old fogey, I have tons of energy and can keep up with you youngins
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    hi :) i recently started using MFP and had to delete for some reasons, is there anyone who would like to add me? I want to keep my friends on the "young" side... it's more energetic and there is the amusement of discovering new things every day.

you can still add me if you like even if i'm an old fogey, I have tons of energy and can keep up with you youngins

exactly what i wrote. i turned 27 last month and i guess i should be signing myself up for the "home" or taken out back and "put down"?
  • FitSid
    FitSid Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    19 in march, send us a request ;)
  • MissVCI
    MissVCI Posts: 277 Member
    Options

exactly what i wrote. i turned 27 last month and i guess i should be signing myself up for the "home" or taken out back and "put down"?

No, we need to sit on the porch and yell " Hey kids, get off my lawn!!"
  • claireyf12
    Options
    Hi! I'm 30 and very energetic and fun, but people with narrow-minded views on age really turn me off. Add me if you're not a retard!

Lol I love this comment - i'm 30 and like to think i'm still fun!!!
  • delsey2007
    delsey2007 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    you can add me :) I'm 23
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options

No, we need to sit on the porch and yell " Hey kids, get off my lawn!!"

LOL, THIS.

Seriously, though, most of my friends on here are over 25, and they're all pretty damn motivated and energetic.

Hell, my parents are almost 60 and they can outlast me at the bar any night.
  • CupcakeKabuki
    Options
    26 here :) feel free to add me :) xxx