Cheat Day

Options
1235»

Replies

• sarammorgan
    Options
    So I'm fairly new here, and I think what I'm ready is that a "cheat" day is when you go over your net calories on purpose. But is it considered a "cheat" day if you have enough or purposely exercise extra so you can eat something you wouldn't normally eat?
  • zoeluiisa
    Options
    So I'm fairly new here, and I think what I'm ready is that a "cheat" day is when you go over your net calories on purpose. But is it considered a "cheat" day if you have enough or purposely exercise extra so you can eat something you wouldn't normally eat?

I've been wondering exactly the same thing... Is it meant to be in addition to your weekly recommended calories, or do you save them up so the splurge still falls within the weekly limit?
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options

No, if you are able to fit what you want into your calories or eat back exercise calories it's just a normal day. I do one spike day a week where I allow myself up to 1000 calories over (this week I used about 800 of them).