Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Speaking of liquor... What should I buy tonight?

13»

Replies

• bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Scotch :) Single Malt only
  • thefoodnerd
    thefoodnerd Posts: 27 Member
    RUM!!!!!! Cap'n Morgan Spiced. So delicious straight up, but you might want to mix it with a little Coke. :)

I'm going to buy me a bottle of something tonight. I have wine at home but lately I prefer something a bit harder with less sugar content.

So far I've done tequila (woot!), bourbon, and of course a butt load bottles of wine and beer.

I drank bourbon all by it's lonesome. I enjoyed it actually. So I can handle the taste of hard liquor.. Lately at the bars, I've been drinking Jack and Diet Coke.

What should I try next?
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 718 Member
    Van Gogh coffee vodka. Expensive but yummy.
  • RenCara
    RenCara Posts: 300 Member
    I thought we decided this...

wi_bargain_2.jpg

I love the red but am not crazy for the white.
  • My answer is and will always be tequila... It is the marijuana of alcohol. When I drink it I can't stop smiling. :drinker:
  • christinal83
    christinal83 Posts: 84 Member
    Parrot Bay Passion Fruit...yum!
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,087 Member
    My answer is and will always be tequila... It is the marijuana of alcohol. When I drink it I can't stop smiling. :drinker:

lol.. it totally is, but i've never taken my clothes off and danced on a bar when i was stoned :laugh: