4 pounds gone!

Options
I posted about being discouraged, but I got on that scale and 4 pounds are gone for sure! That's really encouraging.
Also, I can see some abs under that midsection fat! I always had them, they've just been covered.
I have to admit, the weight loss is not what I expected, but at least the scale is finally going in the right direction!

I can now use a cool little ticker:smile:

Replies

• Skinnytime
    Skinnytime Posts: 279
    Options
    I posted about being discouraged, but I got on that scale and 4 pounds are gone for sure! That's really encouraging.
    Also, I can see some abs under that midsection fat! I always had them, they've just been covered.
    I have to admit, the weight loss is not what I expected, but at least the scale is finally going in the right direction!

I can now use a cool little ticker:smile:
  • hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Good for you. It's really a great feeling to step on the scale and see some progress. Don't get discouraged and KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Nice Job!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!