Chocolate cravings

Options
I've been doing good for a while but out of now where I've been wanting chocolate candy everyday. Usually I chew gum for my sweet fix but its not working. I bought some chocolate rice cakes and it only fixed it for a few hours. what are you guys snacking on?

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    chocolate rice with peanut butter ...... promises dove dark chocolate.....semi sweet chocolate chips... skinny cow fudge bars ... hope that helps
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I snack on chocolate
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Chocolate light soy milk..takes care of the chocolate craving AND you get calcium and protein all for about 90 calories.
  • SoulNeedsBeauty
    SoulNeedsBeauty Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I love chocolate, but i dont usually crave it. Normally, once in 3 month i have a huge craving. Well you ask what do i do with it? That day I eat all the chocolate i want. Usually I just buy a baggie of Lindor truffles and eat them all in one sitting. Craving satisfied. I know that sounds like a weird thing, but thats what my body asks for, i provide and it doesnt ask me for chocolate for a while!=)
  • bjfrezell
    Options
    Semi sweet chocolate chips, PB2 Chocolate peanut butter, or a hot chocolate. If you're craving it, don't deprive yourself. Just figure out a way to incorporate it in your diet.
  • hlandry6
    hlandry6 Posts: 230
    Options
    Hershey's Dark chocolate candy bar (under 100 cals for half)!!
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I find it hard to pig out on super dark chocolate, so that's something I CAN keep in the house and nibble on a square every once in a while. Maybe that would work for you?
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I eat chocolate every single day, and I have lost 43lbs. No need to give up the foods you love. :smile:
  • kallibrae
    kallibrae Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I really like "Fibre One" chocolate flavoured bars. They are 100 calories each and they are a decent size.
  • Alicat59
    Alicat59 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate.

Or more recently, I've been making a smoothie with 1.5 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1 cup frozen strawberries, 1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder, and 1 Tbsp. sugar. Only 167 calories and satisfies my chocolate craving.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Diet Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate - 25 cals
  • regions02
    regions02 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Two pieces of Dove Dark Silky Smooth - less than 100 caloires for the two. Satisfies my sweet tooth!
  • LHAMON2009
    Options
    Sometimes if you want something go for it. You maybe have to work out a little mroe the next day to burn it off but hey you got want you wanted. Maybe buy a small bag of dark chocolate hershey kisses and have 1 every now and then
  • oh_mg
    oh_mg Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    1/4 block of tofu with a tablespoon of ground chocolate - blend together for a delicious and not-overly-sweet protein pudding! It's one of my favorite post-workout recovery snacks.
  • shine_
    shine_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Lindt Excellence 85% dark chocolate is my favourite treat. I also snack on soy beans, almonds and berries. Might not sound super exciting but definitely does it for me haha! Low fat brie and pears is great too.
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with unsweetened cocoa powder and a sweetener of your choice. (Use unsweetened cocoa powder because it gives a richer chocolate flavor). It's super filling, healthy, and yummy.. should kill your cravings.
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    usually i'll satisfy it making a chocolate protein shake, or a chocolate shakeology shake. on occasion, i will grab a handful of semi sweet chocolate chips. 10-20 chips MAX. that fixes it for me.

i find that my desire for chocolate seems to follow my cycle. well, my desire for any kind of sweet carb ( i'm not a salty carb or starchy carb person). it doesn't have to be chocolate. but, the healthiest fixes i have come in the form of chocolate protein shakes. so i usually use that to fix the craving.

hope that helps!!!
  • ingfit
    ingfit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Blue Diamond Dark Chocolate roast Almonds, Hersheys cocoa powder mixed with almond or peanut butter, chocolate protein shake, or Cliff Builders Bar (Chocolate mint ). I usually have an Off MFP/Spike Day where I indulge in whatever chocolate I want with in reason of course! Also Weight Watchers does a killer Dark Chocolate Raspberry ice cream bar that is only 80 cals.
  • LizV32
    LizV32 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Cheerios or any Skinny cow chocolate treat I see! :)
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    sxyfitmomandwife Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys lots of help!!