Hi I'm Nancy

Options
Hi I'm Nancy and right now i am 177 pounds....i started at 188 so i have lost some....i would like to go down to 160-165, i am 5ft 9in....so i think that is an ok weight for my height...

Replies

• 3110cynthia
    Options
    Well hello there nancy - i'm cynthia and i've got to lose about IDK 60-70 lbs - i weigh 213 and i'm 5 feet tall if you can imagine - suffice it to say i can hardly breathe under here!!! So it's A: lose the weight or B: lose the weight - so guess what i decided to do? See ya on the big board!!!!
  • srfarber
    Options
    Hi Nancy! I'm Stephanie. My worst was at about 172 lbs two years ago - over the past 18 months or so I've slowly gotten down to 155, where I began using this app. I've been tracking for 40 days now and have lost 7 lbs! I feel great for it and can't wait to continue. I'm hoping to reach 130 by June/July. Best of luck to you!
  • Tangy1966
    Tangy1966 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Welcome...hope this site helps you reach your goals. Such a great resource here.
    You're well on your way
  • 3110cynthia
    Options
    Is there a way to get back to this message thread without having to scroll down to the person who started it - so that we can continue it on? :smokin:
  • 3110cynthia
    Options
    Ahhh i figured it out but will anyone join me? hmm?