What's good for...

Options
magichatter06
magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
Razor Burn/Bumps.... ?

I've tried a lot of things and nothing seems to help :ohwell:

I'm mainly talking about underarms...I try to exfoliate well and everything ... ugh ...the joys of being a woman haha :laugh:

Any suggestions!?

Replies

• magichatter06
    Options
    Razor Burn/Bumps.... ?

I've tried a lot of things and nothing seems to help :ohwell:

I'm mainly talking about underarms...I try to exfoliate well and everything ... ugh ...the joys of being a woman haha :laugh:

Any suggestions!?
  • whitemagik
    Options
    Instead of using soap or shaving cream, try using hair conditioner. My oldest daughter just mention this to me over the weekend and she said since she's been using conditioner, she don't have any razor burns/bumps. :smile:
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    God, I love being a man. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I am assuming you use shave gel when shaving underarms right? Try Bikini Zone for afterward....it's primarily for the bikini area, but it treats razor burn and bumps so I can't imagine why you couldn't use it everywhere. You should be able to find it in the shaving aisle of any drugstore.
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Coochy Shave Cream..it is AMAZING stuff. Goofy name and all but you can also use it as conditioner for your hair and it leaves everything smooth and soft. Or the best thing ever invented....LASER hair removal.... I love Love LOVE it :heart: Plus the money you save in the long run from not having to buy razors and shaving crap is outstanding as well...Anyhow, very well worth it. Good Luck!
  • magichatter06
    Options
    Instead of using soap or shaving cream, try using hair conditioner. My oldest daughter just mention this to me over the weekend and she said since she's been using conditioner, she don't have any razor burns/bumps.

Hm, I think I might have tried that...but I haven't tried the new conditioner I have...it's a little bit thicker!
    I am assuming you use shave gel when shaving underarms right? Try Bikini Zone for afterward....it's primarily for the bikini area, but it treats razor burn and bumps so I can't imagine why you couldn't use it everywhere. You should be able to find it in the shaving aisle of any drugstore.

I actually use the intuition razor so I don't have to use shave cream...however last night I did use shave cream and a cheap two bladed razor...no difference...same story haha
    Coochy Shave Cream..it is AMAZING stuff. Goofy name and all but you can also use it as conditioner for your hair and it leaves everything smooth and soft. Or the best thing ever invented....LASER hair removal.... I love Love LOVE it Plus the money you save in the long run from not having to buy razors and shaving crap is outstanding as well...Anyhow, very well worth it. Good Luck!

Believe it or not...I have actually heard of that...I think that you can only buy it online tho?

I've always thought about laser hair removal..until I saw this one segment on the news and...it was where the laser actually made places on the peoples legs and such...like burnt places...and I figured...out of all people my sensitive skin would do that and it would look worse than before!!!
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    Instead of using soap or shaving cream, try using hair conditioner. My oldest daughter just mention this to me over the weekend and she said since she's been using conditioner, she don't have any razor burns/bumps. :smile:
    I do this and it a lot cheaper than shaving cream/gels. I buy the cheap suave conditioner it's like 98 cents at walmart and last along time!
  • magichatter06
    Options
    I do this and it a lot cheaper than shaving cream/gels. I buy the cheap suave conditioner it's like 98 cents at walmart and last along time!

I have the vanilla conditioner from them!