Finally Deciding to lose weight.

Options
Hi everyone I am 31 years old and after 10 years of being extremely overweight I have finally decided to take the skinny plunge. While I am excited about the journey I am taking I am also extremely overwhelmed by the process. Now that I have decided to shed all this weight I am slightly and pleasantly obsessed with the topic; and my friends are starting to become annoyed. (Not that I care) Please feel free to friend me, all advice and encouragement will be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to getting my sexy back!
Rese C.

Replies

• anniem112
    anniem112 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good for you !! I wish us both and every1 else great success
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    It's a great choice to make! Welcome to the MyFitnessPal weight-loss community. Good luck on your journey!
  • sarashular
    Options
    Good for you!! I know where you are coming from. I will be 31 this year and I'm tired of being like this. I started my journey just 3 weeks ago and I am already 12 pounds down!!! You can do it! I love the support here and am encouraged by all of the success stories! Good luck to you :)
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    You've made the first step, most people say that it's the hardest, I disagree. I think the hardest is not giving up when you feel overwhelmed. Thankfully, this site helps with that and (for most) keeps you motivated.

Good luck and if you want friends, send me a request. X
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Good for you for making a positive choice in your life! ! Best of luck. You can do it!