If you could pick one valentine from MFP who would it be?

Options

Replies

• katie133
    katie133 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, just curious :) lookin foward to the answers haha
    weelllll.. I have no male MFP friends, so it will have to be you.. my love :) hahahaha
    I'll bring the flowers, you bring the chocolate...123 Break! :)

couldnt ask for more!! lol
  • Salpica
    Salpica Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I will be my own valentine. Either that or the new treadmill at my gym. :-D
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I've got my husband as my date, but I'd definitely go play pool with wbgolden, or do karaoke with my girls chocolate65 and parys1. Or we could double date! And margaritas with macpatti. With chips and salsa!
    All my friends are so awesome, I have different people I want to do different stuff with. I would love to meet all of you. :-)
    I'm down with that!
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    y the only one u will have? :) and u had better b joking, its on the 14th...

Why? Because I'm not going to celebrate it, plus I have no one. Not to mention I don't really like V-Day. I like celebrating love randomly during the year with surprises, not just one day of the year.

And I was joking, my parents got married on the 12th so no matter what I will remember Valentine's ;)
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I've got my husband as my date, but I'd definitely go play pool with wbgolden, or do karaoke with my girls chocolate65 and parys1. Or we could double date! And margaritas with macpatti. With chips and salsa!
    All my friends are so awesome, I have different people I want to do different stuff with. I would love to meet all of you. :-)
    I'm down with that!

I kinda wanna change it to air hockey because I would totally tool you. It's my one hidden talent. So whenever you're in Canada... :-P
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I'm down with that!

I kinda wanna change it to air hockey because I would totally tool you. It's my one hidden talent. So whenever you're in Canada... :-P
    You're clearly not aware that I own an air hockey table. But ok. I'll agree to the change.
  • mybeach27
    Options
    y the only one u will have? :) and u had better b joking, its on the 14th...

Why? Because I'm not going to celebrate it, plus I have no one. Not to mention I don't really like V-Day. I like celebrating love randomly during the year with surprises, not just one day of the year.

And I was joking, my parents got married on the 12th so no matter what I will remember Valentine's ;)

Awww cute :) okay, u r redeemed now
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha no one probably. Forever alone.♥

Me too, oh well right? I am saving up calories for a cupcake though!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    My MFP bestie Saruman :)
  • Sarahsiff
    Options
    My hubby is my MFP valentine :)
  • Luvlee85
    Luvlee85 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I have two, first would be newsqueeze b/c he is super hott and in a band lol. Secondly would be I'm not for sure, but it's like onthisrock or uponthisrock he is very handsome as well!!!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I'm down with that!

You're clearly not aware that I own an air hockey table. But ok. I'll agree to the change.

Oh, it is on. Now to get my passport renewed. Haha
  • jsherrill92
    jsherrill92 Posts: 775 Member
    Options

Haha same here. #ForeverAlone for life!

:,)
  • mybeach27
    Options

Haha same here. #ForeverAlone for life!

:,)

I have officially placed myself in the position of your stand-in valentine :)
  • BigDaddy822
    Options
    I have no valentine!
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    My MFP bestie Saruman :)

And mine would definitely be Nisa :)
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    wtf................. no fuclking idiot has me LIKE that.
  • mybeach27
    Options
    I have no valentine!
    uggh, okay, i guess i will have to b ur valentine 2... :P
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I'm valentine-less on MFP :wink:
  • BritFitB
    BritFitB Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Not picking, no way!