Who was your 1st MFP friend? And do they still support you?

Options
124»

Replies

• tiamaria3
    tiamaria3 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I don't have one :sad:
  • rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    suavequeen and she is still an amazing support on a daily basis.........a little bundle of encouragement and energy ;) love her.
  • atlantapiper
    atlantapiper Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My hubby, theotheratlantapiper, he is extremely supportive :smooched:
  • papa3x
    papa3x Posts: 286
    Options
    Mine was Atlantpiper, and yes, even though it has only been 5 weeks, she supports me nearly every day! Sometimes just a few words, sometimes a big response to a blog post.

I'm happy to have her. Lucky, too.

A real friend would tell you to put a shirt on.......

I guess I know who won't be my friend..... I use that photo as motivation.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    My first friend is a fellow co worker that introduced me to this site and started my addiction. thanks a lot spongebobmyhero. Yes we still support each other.
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    My first MFP friend is Kandy3. She still is hanging in there encouraging me everyday. Thanks Kandy:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • scribbles412
    scribbles412 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 3 MFP friends. Dee was my first. She is doing great. I see her in real time.
  • gwmedicgod
    gwmedicgod Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My wife "wright2mehere" was my first MFP friend... she still supports me just not as much..A separation kinda does that to things... but I have found some really great & supporting friends on here and they keep me on track & motivated...
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Bob aka stoopedasso and loveleeb. Still friends and still support each other. Bob is always traveling and B is always at practicum.
  • david581c
    Options
    It was my friend whos a trainer, she introduced me to the girl who changed my life :D
    But i deleted them cus they suck @ MFP, who cares tho, i see them every week and theyre rockin it!

After that, it was ShadowMommy, a wonderful woman who's been so nice and deserves all the goodness to her.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ShadowMommy

Its bittersweet, looking @ the friends list and selecting "oldest" for friends, i still remember all the people that deleted me when i was @ my lowest, starting mfp and an alcoholic.
    Fortunately i have amazing support my amazing people.
  • ashleynicol3
    ashleynicol3 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Mine was my mom & yes, she still supports me. I am stuck at a certain weight & she is who I turn to to help keep me motivated even though I'm not seeing progress on the scale.
  • maggie4097
    Options
    I'm going to give a shout out to my first 5 friends! They are ALL still here and they all support me every day.

Puggleperson
    Forever28
    CanadianChic
    Maggie4097
    Dcdc13

That's 5 hot chicks right there.....and they're mine so back off!

Woot! I have no idea who my first friend was. Once i realized there was a "friend" community, I started friending those I found, umm, interesting. Perfect example above~~"LeanerBeef". Cracked me up then, and still cracks me up everyday! Beef is a good friend!
  • penelepurr
    penelepurr Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    my bf, quantumpion, and JustACaJen. both incredibly supportive!
  • lisacandoit1965
    lisacandoit1965 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    gerri1955 and yes she is 5 days ahead of me and still with me
  • Kougra
    Kougra Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Kougra was my first and yes, she still supports me. Love her to pieces (in a purely wholesome way. :)

Awww...you are such a sweetie Rev! Love ya too! =^_^=
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'm going to give a shout out to my first 5 friends! They are ALL still here and they all support me every day.

Puggleperson
    Forever28
    CanadianChic
    Maggie4097
    Dcdc13

You are AWESOME!!!!! :heart: My MFP wouldn't be the same without you!! :wink:
  • tiamaria3
    tiamaria3 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    alot of support here tho compared to some sites and thank you nana :happy:
  • CanadianChic
    Options

Puggleperson
    Forever28
    CanadianChic
    Maggie4097
    Dcdc13

how am i just seeing this now?? haha Thanks baby!! you rock!! But you might have to share :laugh: