new to MFP and would like some friends.

2»

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Hi. I just started MFP. I would like some friends to share motivation with. Please add me. I don't know how to do that yet :-). Thanks and good luck.

It is really easy. Just click on the Photo of the Person who you want to Add. That will take you to their Page. Near the right side Top of their Page you will see a Button that says "AddAs Friend" or "Add Friend" Click on that and Please (My Request / Opinion) add a Note about why you want to be Friends with the person. The note is not required but most people appreciate if you add a note to the request.
    :flowerforyou: Looking forward to getting to know you.
  • Gonna send a friend request your way. I'm new too!!
    Melissa
  • Soozie1978
    Soozie1978 Posts: 138 Member
    I'm sending you a request right now! Welcome to MFP and a healthier life.
  • runningoncinshine
    runningoncinshine Posts: 21 Member
    I'm a newbie, too ---- I just joined today as well. I'll add you --- and if anyone else wants to be my friend, add me as well! Also, if any of you have a facebook account, check out my page and if you'd like, become one of my fitness friends there. www.facebook.com/abetteryou2012

Let's all get toned in '12 together!
    ~Cindy Lou
  • hey everybody im new to MFP and trying to change my life . .have a few friends on here that suggested it but would love more ! the more the merrier we can all help each other out !