• xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    sweet chilli chicken wrap from Macdonalds :love:

OMG these things are awsome!
  • PrincessMorticia
    PrincessMorticia Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    One of my HUGEST vices, ever since I figured out that I can make it at home in a frying pan, is FUNNEL CAKE! Funnel cakes are basically the worst food for your body EVER. They're filled with grease and covered with sugar.....but I love them!!!!!
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Chocolate mousse cake.
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Cheese Cake!! And reese's peanut butter cups.
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Veggies.... NOT! lol ;o) For me, it would be a tie between cookies & cheese... I wonder if they can make cheese cookies? lol

I don't know but boy do I want to find out! Like some sort of cheese biscuit/cookie combo- oh wow......!!!!
  • LisaLashesxx
    LisaLashesxx Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    definately my sooooper dooooper white chocolate cheese cake that works out at 800cals a slice!!!

I could post the recipe here as it realy is to die for but i would have the lynch mob after me for sure for all the weight gained if I did!!!

pretty awesome though so for 800cals a slice.....anyone want the recipe????? NO i thought so!!!!!! lol

x
  • orchidsand
    Options
    My homemade granola with LOTS of nuts, mix it in with plain yogurt & then add all the berries I can find........Sorry everyone, I have always been a fruit,nuts & berries kind of gal.
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Cheesy chips with gravy! yummo!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    definately my sooooper dooooper white chocolate cheese cake that works out at 800cals a slice!!!

I could post the recipe here as it realy is to die for but i would have the lynch mob after me for sure for all the weight gained if I did!!!

pretty awesome though so for 800cals a slice.....anyone want the recipe????? NO i thought so!!!!!! lol

x

pick me pick mee!! ill have the recipe! if i do gain weight, ill be cursing you!! message it me :) xx
  • texancountess
    Options

x

I'll take the recipe. I love making cheesecake. I'm just so lucky as to love to make desserts and not really care to eat them. And my husband is military, so I just send all the leftovers to his flight.

Chicken Fried Steak with Gravy would be my pick. So tasty yet so bad for you.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    cheese.

all of it.

But OP, your definition of 'one' appears a teensy bit wonky there. :-)
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Maltesers!!! Mmmmmm :tongue:
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    What would it be?

For me it would be...

-Nachos!
    -Broccoli Cheddar Soup
    -Burgers
    -Wavy lays
    -and Cheesecake!

I found this yoplait yogurt!! It only has 70 calories plus 8 grams of protein and actually TASTES LIKE CHEESECAKE! XD
    it's amazinggg!
  • pinktulip76
    Options
    nuts
  • laurabini
    laurabini Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Chocolates!!
    but I would get tired of eating only sweet things, so I would add potatoes cooked in every way ;D
  • Alison__
    Alison__ Posts: 107
    Options
    Chocolate! Preferably nuts or dried fruits dipped in chocolate, and not the "good" dark chocolate, but the horrible milk chocolate :laugh: I can't control myself around it; had some today... :blushing:
  • musicstardust67
    musicstardust67 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Yes Yes I know I said like 5 lol. Whoops haha
  • adelaidegrace
    Options
    guilt free? PEANUT BUTTER. that delicious beautiful condiment straight from god is also the devil's way of aking me a chubbster LOL. i literally will sit some bad days and eat peanut butter with a spoon, out of the jar. mmmmm.... i'd better step away from the peanut butter...