just want to share

Options
tonight my boyfriend and daughter and I went out to eat for valentines day. I have actualy lost about 20 lb s since the first of jan. Well any way I have always had a beef about being put in a booth because my tummy would be so tight. So we were seated and of course i groaned but decided id sit there anyway. To my suprise i was not smashed.it made me feel so good and helped me eat much lighter than i had intended. I was under calories today but over fat.Still im happy. I actually saw results . have a great day or evening.. mo

Replies

• Stinkybug
    Stinkybug Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That is exciting. It is always nice to see and feel the results of hard work.
  • Jenniferlynn212
    Jenniferlynn212 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic NSV! You must be so proud. What an inspiration!
  • jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    That's awesome.....great job! :)
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    thats cool! wooohoooooooooooooooooo!!!
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    NSV's are terrific aren't they? Congrats! I had one myself today. Tried on size 6 jeans and THEY FIT. That hasn't happened since I was 6.
  • AlicynH
    AlicynH Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Just reading this almost made me cry. I was almost 400 lbs so you can imagine what I looked like in a booth. The first time I sat in a booth I did cry. I'm really happy for you!!
  • MoLove2025
    MoLove2025 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Its those little things.....that keep you going on your journey.....Keep up the good work!!!
  • Awesome! keep it Up :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!