20lb down (with pics)

Options

Replies

• mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Check out that gorgeous waist! You should be proud of your progress :)
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Can definitely see it in your waist! Great job!
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Can definitely see it in your waist! Great job!

Thanks, I've always wanted a waist! Haha

I meant to quote the other person too who said about my waist, so thanks to them as well!!!
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep up the great work!
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! ( I have that same Gameboy iPhone case!)
  • Dolphino45
    Options
    wow the difference, not just your waist but your arms as well
    what good motivation for us all to see the difference thank you for sharing x
  • KristinArredondo
    KristinArredondo Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Oh WOW!!!!! Incredible results!!! Your waistline and arms look way better!! Keep rockin it girl!! Looking good!!!
  • mikecampbell88
    Options
    Well done babe, can defs tell the difference in real life too! x
  • sharishopalot
    sharishopalot Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    WOW its amazing how 20 pounds can make such a difference.. You look great, keep up the good work..
  • peachied
    peachied Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    keep going, you're doing great!

and that dress looks amazing on you. it makes me want to dress shop! ;)
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    Looking great...keep up the good work. :wink:
  • happiimilk
    happiimilk Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Good job! <3 Keep it up!
    (also your phone has the same gameboy case I do. :0 -highfive-)
  • anna_love
    Options
    U look great
  • beskimoosh
    Options
    Thanks everyone, it's so lovely to have people be nice about it!
  • sonny368
    Options
    I'm very impressed by your results! I'm new and I have to loose 20 lb, that's in my country would be 10 kilograms, can you tell me how you keep constantly the motivation and the will to loose weight, because after only one or a couple of weeks I break the diet and all my efforts go!!!!
    Please...you would be such a support for me!!! And...in how long time you would loose such weight?
    Thanks,
    Isabella:love:
  • beskimoosh
    Options
    I'm very impressed by your results! I'm new and I have to loose 20 lb, that's in my country would be 10 kilograms, can you tell me how you keep constantly the motivation and the will to loose weight, because after only one or a couple of weeks I break the diet and all my efforts go!!!!
    Please...you would be such a support for me!!! And...in how long time you would loose such weight?
    Thanks,
    Isabella:love:

I'm usually the same! I've found being on here has really helped, if I'm having a bad day I have people to talk to who know how I'm feeling and keep me on track! I've also told my housemate, and she keeps me to it pretty well haha, scowling at me if I'm talking about junk food!!!
    It took me about 5 weeks, but that's because I have quite a bit to lose, so it fell off at first! It's best to lose it slowly, because it's more likely to stay off. Add me as a friend if you want, I'm on here pretty much every day :)
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Wow 20 pounds really made a difference.
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I agree, you can clearly see a difference! I have lost 22 lbs but to me it is not as visible! Funny how that happens! But keep up the good work, looking great!
  • beskimoosh
    Options
    I agree, you can clearly see a difference! I have lost 22 lbs but to me it is not as visible! Funny how that happens! But keep up the good work, looking great!

I don't know how it's showed so much, I'm thinking it's because I have quite a bit to go so at first it's just sort of a shock! Lol
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    A nice wonderful difference. Hope you keep posting to help and motivate us all.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!