Looking for peeps with similiar goals !! (20-30kg weight los

Options
Kia Ora all !! :)

Matty is my name; and I started MFP earlier this yr but only now am I starting to maintain some consistency with logging food diary etc, however , my Fiance has lost 6kg since Jan this yr - and basically thanks MFP for the successful progress!!.... So Im hoping to find guys (and girls too of course), who are aiming to lose around 20-30KG to help motivate each other etc......So plse feel free to add me with a brief msg, and we can smash this together!!! chur ....

Replies

• Kai85
    Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Good luck!

I've lost 6.6kg since January and am hoping to lose 20kg. I'm fairly consistent with my logging. Would be glad to have you as a friend
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Hey I have lost 15.7kg looking to lose about 15-20 more :)
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started today. I'm looking to lose 20-25kg.
  • LisaLashesxx
    LisaLashesxx Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I have around 26kg to lose still.......would love to be encouraged and to encourage...feel free to add me or anyone else, but rest assured I will encourage and I will support, sometimes its fun and other times I speak my mind.......its all good though and I will be extremely supportive.

Keep smiling and keep moving.xx
  • michellebd1980
    Options
    Hey there, I'm always looking for more fitness buddies! I have a ton of weight to lose and I'm not sure how the kg works but I am here to help encourage and motivate and I need some encouragement and motivation as well!
  • tracey1066
    tracey1066 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I started about 1 week ago and have lost 1.5kg, but still have around 30kg to lose, so i would be glad of the support and encouragement and very willing to give same.