Blown it today! who is with me to start fresh tomorrow?

I need people who are struggling to keep motovated!!
To have a fresh start tomorrow and stick fully to it for
the coming 30 days non stop!

Replies

• Why you struggling?
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    How'd you blow it?
    It barely burning daylight:noway:
    Maybe you can offset the issue with some additional exercise?

Throwing in the towel this fast is not a good sign.
    FIGHT!
  • jamesinparis
    jamesinparis Posts: 6 Member
    Isn't life great? You can blow it every day and start fresh the next! ;-)
  • wifeyy
    wifeyy Posts: 481 Member
    I always have this idea in my mind that if i start the day with a bad food choice,
    that's it for the rest of the day!! it is so damn hard to get back on track same day!

any suggestings?:sad:
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    I always have this idea in my mind that if i start the day with a bad food choice,
    that's it for the rest of the day!! it is so damn hard to get back on track same day!

Yes, start fresh RIGHT NOW!
    Take a walk, then just forget about that bad food choice. It's done - over.
    Tomorrow?
    No!
    RIGHT NOW - start fresh.
  • PositivelyFlawed
    PositivelyFlawed Posts: 316 Member

No way. 1 bad food choice does not mean the day is blown! Adjust the rest of your day and commit to making GOOD choices. just 30 mins of exercise can nullify almost any poor choice. Know that you are human and perfection is unattainable. Take a min to look at what prompted you to make that bad choice - starving when you woke up? slept poorly? stress? and find healthier options to prevent the bad choice the next time the same situation arises.

You're a warrior. Stay strong. Refocus TODAY! The day is not yet lost! Do NOT let your life become a serious of "I'll do it tomorrow!"
  • next meal = something light and healthy.

1. salad with lean protein, tons of different veggies, huge glass of water (or calorie free beverage)

meal after that = something healthy

1. whole grain food (fiber is awesome) w/ lean protein and veggies. (minimal oil).

Snacks (have 1-2)
    1. hard boiled egg and a slice of whole grain toast
    2. cheese stick with a piece of fruit
    3. 1/2 pb and banana sandwich
    4. yogurt cup with 1/2 cup whole grain cereal
    5. smoothie with skim/low fat milk and berries
    6. air popped popcorn
  • Don't wait until tomorrow. I was one of those that "started fresh" and it never really did me any good because I would eat even diesel the rest of the day since it was my last day of eating like crap (but it really never was). I'm not sure where you are but its almost 8am here in Baltimore so for me my day has just started.

With that said I suggest starting now! Drink more water, workout (any movement is better than no movement) and eat less the rest of the day.

Good luck!
  • Don't wait until tomorrow. I was one of those that "started fresh" and it never really did me any good because I would eat even diesel the rest of the day since it was my last day of eating like crap (but it really never was). I'm not sure where you are but its almost 8am here in Baltimore so for me my day has just started.

With that said I suggest starting now! Drink more water, workout (any movement is better than no movement) and eat less the rest of the day.

Good luck!

*worse not diesel...although it could be about the same! Haha!
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    You can start fresh anytime! Do it now and don't let today be a loss!
  • wifeyy
    wifeyy Posts: 481 Member
    Thanks guys!!! i was thinking of visiting the mc'donalds later lol. But it is so true to start today. Many thanks....