Coming Back

Options
I was on myfitnesspal the year before last and lost weight. I had a really rough year though and ended up gaining all the weight back. I tried to do WW but find the point system too time consuming. Plus their community doesn't seem as friendly and supportive as it is here.

So I'm giving myfitnesspal another go. Need some good friends that will help me keep on track.

I'm 29. Getting really close to that big 3-0. I have 4 kids in our blended family. I need to lose around 75 lbs to get to a healthy weight. I deal with depression a lot which goes hand in hand with the fact that I have MS.

Replies

• DinoSaurous
    DinoSaurous Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Heyy and good luck. Feel free to add me if you like, I lost 30lb+ last year but after becoming ill over Christmas put it all back on. Now I want to lose aroung 50lb. You can do this! :happy:
  • Hollyjd1019
    Options
    You can add me. I'm 38 and have about 115 more lbs to lose.
  • tanna13
    Options
    Go ahead and add me too. I just started AGAIN also! Good luck
  • kioli
    kioli Posts: 5
    Options
    I am so glad someone started this thread! I am back after almost a year. I too have gained the weight I lost back. I need to lose 75# so I would like to make friends with people on the same path. This is my first post ever to this site so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am so impressed with all of the support members share with each other.
  • missjaynne
    missjaynne Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    No one can ever have too many friends. Add me people if you like.
  • ChristineW82
    ChristineW82 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Wow, thank you all for the responses!!

I'm headed to bed for the night, but I'm going to be adding friends tomorrow! :happy:
  • ChristineW82
    ChristineW82 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I sent everyone in here a FR :drinker: