Brazilian Butt Lift???? o.O

Options
Anyone tried the Brazilian butt lift? I'm really looking to tone my thighs and buttocks but so far have been unsuccessful in being able to get noticeable results. Really could use some advice. thanks!

Replies

• abraam
    abraam Posts: 25
    Options
    I've heard about this, so I'm curious too...I did just get the new Jillian dvd called Killer Buns and Thighs and that was a workout! my buns and legs were sore for days! so if you like Jillian that might be something you want to check out
  • kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    It's a good workout no doubt, but I felt silly doing it because it's very dancy and I am NOT coordinated at all! LOL
  • forest0spirit555
    forest0spirit555 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I haven't had too muvh expierence with at home workouts via TV so I am unsure if this would be a successful purchase but at this point im eager and ready to try anything.
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    I caught the infomercial this morning. looked interesting, but I think I will stick with weight training and Zumba. I see that many people get similar results that way. I really don't want to pay for ANOTHER thing. Besides, anything the promises AMAZING results in 60 days is over promising.
  • forest0spirit555
    Options
    I caught the infomercial this morning. looked interesting, but I think I will stick with weight training and Zumba. I see that many people get similar results that way. I really don't want to pay for ANOTHER thing. Besides, anything the promises AMAZING results in 60 days is over promising.

Yes. I agree. I have several at home devices already, abdoer twist, Pilates resistance bar, and treadmill so I am not eager to spend more money on a new product either.
  • Karmynzahringer
    Karmynzahringer Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I have not tried it, but if you havent tried the 30 day shred, you might consider it! I am only on day 8/30 today and I can already tell a noticeable difference in my thighs and rear (my significant other also noticed) and did measurements at day 7 and had lost around 6-7 inches, the majority of it being thighs and waist. The cellulite on the back of my legs is dissapearing, and I am starting to notice muscle tone, also my rear feels less.... flabby for lack of a better word! Also squats and rear leg lifts will help in that area!
  • mrssmith636
    mrssmith636 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    thttp://m.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/butt/exercises/5-minute-brazilian-butt-workout/

This might help without spending a penny on new equipment.
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I am working through the 3 levels of the Butt bible...seeing some results although I still have some extra padding over the muscle that I need to work on! :grumble: Once I'm done with level 3, I plan to keep doing levels 2 and 3 and hope to see great results by summer. Less than $20 on Amazon. And it comes with 3 levels of upper body workouts too...killers on the arms!
  • ArnonsaeJ
    ArnonsaeJ Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Besides, anything the promises AMAZING results in 60 days is over promising.

I have to disagree. P90X and Insanity are both programs that promise amazing results, AND will give them. Just have to be willing to put the work and effort in. A lot of the gadgets they have out there are worthless, so doing your research is worth it. I don't regret a single penny i've spent on P90X and Insanity, and I doubt i'll regret spending the money on P90X2. But it's all about finding something that works for you.
  • BodyRockerVT
    BodyRockerVT Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Nothing has improved my butt more than light cardio plus weights. Squats, lunges, ballet squats, weighted bridge kicks...all of those focus on the thighs and butt.
  • walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I bought this set off ebay for $55 and haven't used it yet. I had to respond with my story. The ebay seller claimed they were including everything that came with the original set. When I opened the box, a pencil fell out and I was like, "Oh this must be for tracking my progress. Funny the set included a pencil. That ebay seller really did include everything!". Well, I found out the pencil is used for performing the "pencil test"....put the pencil under your cheek and see if it falls out (it should). Ewww....so beware if you buy a used set and a pencil falls out, ditch it.
  • forest0spirit555
    Options
    Nothing has improved my butt more than light cardio plus weights. Squats, lunges, ballet squats, weighted bridge kicks...all of those focus on the thighs and butt.

Thanks for the advice. I think I will try those plus others. How often do you do this as a workout?
  • delsey2007
    delsey2007 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    lmao thats so nasty...why would you send a used pencil omg lol

I've never tried this but I was curious as well..
    I bought p90x and 30ds but yet to try either since I dont have the space to do it....
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I've done Brazil Butt Lift, it's an aweome workout, nothing got my butt in shape so fast and I have done Buns of Steel,Jillian Michaels, and every stinking workout known to man (well almost)

My clients who have used the program also had great results. I add his lower body work to my P90X and P90X2 WOs to give my butt that extra attention.

I was priviledged enough to workout (and meet) with Leandro Carvallho last summer. He is so fun and nice.

BTW, he is the guy who gets the Victoria's Secret models in tip top shape...no arguing with those results.

For the people who think the results look too good to be true...I have met and know many of Beachbody's biggest success stories they are REAL and I am one of them!
  • tinamwilson
    Options
    To WALKDMC...
    If you decide you don't want to keep it let me know and I'll buy it from you for what you paid on ebay + shipping. By butt looks like a shar-pei after losing 155# so I really need all the help I can get! :wink:
  • I ordered it after hearing good things and bad things about it . For me its not something that will work right now as its very fast . You have NO IDEA what moves are coming up next , they just keep switching from one to the next. Maybe after doing it for some time you would get the hang of it. Also the camera angles and shots are very strange , It keeps switching from beach scene to gym scene and zooming in on people .. it was really hard for me to follow! ... I was sore afterward but i felt like i missed too many steps. I would get the hang of it when they were almost done it! .. Im waiting for 30 day shred and a couple other videos and they should be in today .. i will try those first and then maybe try Brazilian Butt lift again ... Good Luck !