Can't wait to start living healthy

Options
Hello Everyone. I am new to this website. I am excited to be here. I know for my own health and for my loves ones that I need to get in better shape. Right now I am sitting at 205lbs and would like go down to 150lbs. I would like to weigh less than my boyfriend :-). Good luck to everyone on their goals!

Replies

• Kym21256
    Kym21256 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hello Everyone. I am new to this website. I am excited to be here. I know for my own health and for my loves ones that I need to get in better shape. Right now I am sitting at 205lbs and would like go down to 150lbs. I would like to weigh less than my boyfriend :-). Good luck to everyone on their goals!
  • AllyKM
    AllyKM Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good luck on taking the first step!
  • taylorgirl
    Options
    Way to go! Last year at this exact time one of my goals was to weigh less than my husband. Since April of last year I have lost 51pds (5 dress sizes). What I'm most proud of isn't the weight loss...but how much more healtier I am. My cholestrol has gone from over 200 down to 150!!!! YOU CAN DO IT! After decades of up and down weight issues, I turn 54 yrs old this year and can finally say (for what I consider the FIRST TIME) I think I've got it! ! Fine what works for you and STICK TO IT!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Shanimal84
    Options
    Welcome! I understand wanting to weigh less than your boyfriend... I'm hoping to see some of those results soon enough!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Kym21256
    Kym21256 Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks Everyone!