slimquick

Options
I been considering buying slimquick for over a week now my one scare is I am going to pay money for it and nothing happens I went on their forum site and half say it works for them others say it is a waste of money I figured maybe everyones body is different and works different ways that is why its half and half has anyone here tried to use this product if so did it help

Replies

• tracylynne29
    tracylynne29 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I been considering buying slimquick for over a week now my one scare is I am going to pay money for it and nothing happens I went on their forum site and half say it works for them others say it is a waste of money I figured maybe everyones body is different and works different ways that is why its half and half has anyone here tried to use this product if so did it help
  • justdoingit
    justdoingit Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    When I first started this, I also looked into different products that promised results. Like you, I asked on this site if anyone was using this or that and if it worked. The answers were usually, "stick to your goals and excercise and you won't need that stuff." Well, I'm not making any money right now and money is tight so I thought, "what the heck." You know, I have lost 17 lbs in just under three months eating 1400 cals a day (on averge) and excercising (mainly walking since the local gym is a long drive away.)

I figured it took me a while to gain it and it will take me a while to lose it but I am extatic with the results! I have ten more to go and I am just taking it one day at a time and trying my best. Hope this helps! :smile:
  • zaybedowop
    zaybedowop Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would say it's a waste of money because it's supposedly a quick fix for weight loss. I think you'll do just fine with eating healthy, portion control, and exercise.

Good luck! :)
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    181273.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Yea they ar right, most of these diets pills and supplement or a scheme to target ppl who really want to loose weight, so the vunerable pay for it, but in all reality they just want you ot spend your money, The only supplement I like and I do get result from is slimfast, they products are nuturing and feeling, if you excercise and eat right with it you can loose 2-3lbs a week in my oppinon
  • oxtere
    oxtere Posts: 2
    Options
    My fiancee is a pharmacist and I'm always annoying him by asking him about these types of products. When I asked about slimquick he said "sure, you can buy it, but make sure you buy some adult diapers, too". Apparently one of the side affects is greasy, uncontrollable bowel movements. I think it might be best to save your money.
  • tracylynne29
    tracylynne29 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    thank you all for your comments seeing all these negative results I know I am not going to buy it I will just stick with the regualr diet and excercise. This was a bigggggg help
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    My fiancee is a pharmacist and I'm always annoying him by asking him about these types of products. When I asked about slimquick he said "sure, you can buy it, but make sure you buy some adult diapers, too". Apparently one of the side affects is greasy, uncontrollable bowel movements. I think it might be best to save your money.

I think he was talking about Alli. I'm not sure slimquick does that too.