Eating Disorder Recovery!

Options
Hi! I am in recovery after a long battle with anorexia. I have gained back healthy weight and I'm looking to maintain now. I love being healthy!

I joined here to track my nutritional intake and keep my diet balanced. I would love to connect with anyone else who is struggling or in recovery for motivation and support :)

Replies

• happybunny494
    Options
    Hi! I am in recovery after a long battle with anorexia. I have gained back healthy weight and I'm looking to maintain now. I love being healthy!

I joined here to track my nutritional intake and keep my diet balanced. I would love to connect with anyone else who is struggling or in recovery for motivation and support :)
  • zaybedowop
    zaybedowop Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    happybunny...i'm not recovering from an eating disorder but i just wanted to say hello and welcome. :)
  • happybunny494
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Steebs3
    Steebs3 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    hello, I too am not recovering from an eating disorder, but I wanted to say HI and good luck. This is a great site with tons of support. :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say hello and welcome to MFP. I am not a recovering from a disorder.
  • happybunny494
    Options
    It's nice to meet you all! So far I like the diary...easy to print and the database is great! Good luck to you all :)