I'm new!

Options
New and nervous! Just found this site and thinks it's marvellous!

Hope I make good friends to keep me inspired and hope I can do the same for you!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Bexx435
    Bexx435 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Don't be nervous! Congrats on taking steps to a better you. MFP is full of great people who'll help keep you motivated. Feel free to add me!
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, the people here are great. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • RockstarJB
    RockstarJB Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Don't be nervous at all, this site is amazing with lots of great stories and great motivation :) Feel free to add me if you would like :)
  • twittington
    Options
    You shouldn't be nervous! I'm new as well so I'm still getting used to things but so far it's been great :)
    You can add me if you like, I'll be more than happy to offer support :)
  • pamelad77
    pamelad77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome! I've only been here a couple of weeks. Feel free to add me :)
  • mvaughnrn
    mvaughnrn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    MFP is wonderful! I have been using it for about 1month and love it. I fell of my fitness wagon this week, but have dusted myself off and getting back on! Lots of great motivator's on here!! Feel free to add me!
  • lalala06
    lalala06 Posts: 153
    Options
    feel free to add me if you like..always looking for new friends to motivate and get motivated :drinker:
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! :smile:
  • dianefisher47
    dianefisher47 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Welcome , this is a fantastic program...great friends, good blogs and a great way to keep yourself on track....don't worry no one bites here....or do they ????? hihihi :laugh: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • BluenoserChick
    BluenoserChick Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Add me as well -- I'm here every day and always looking for friends and to support others -- it's how we get through this together!

14113997.png
  • lucentabella
    lucentabella Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the crowd! Feel free to add me, if you like.
  • ritamar
    Options
    :wink: This is a great site and will really help you. Feel free to add me as your friend.
  • jlynwhet
    jlynwhet Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am new also, having joined the site last Monday. I find accountability really helps me watch what I eat. I plan to add a photo but have to find one of me. I have myriad of photos of my family, but rarely one of me. Hmmmm....wonder why that is? Maybe because I avoid the "wrong" side of the camera and always volunteer to be the photographer.

During the short time I have been on the site I have found my contact with others very welcoming. So, I welcome you! Please feel free to "friend" me if you'd like. I haven't figure out yet quite how to navigate and don't know if you have to accept as you do on FaceBook or it just "is" after you add someone as a friend. I need my grandson to enlighten me. He's my computer guru.
  • Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been here a week and a half, lost 3lbs so far....feel free to add me!
  • fluffycaz
    Options
    HI ive just joined . Hoping to get some help xxx
  • Simmie69
    Options
    I'm also new to the site and very excited! I have about 20 pounds to lose. I recently started going back to the gym and have a trainer who I see twice a week. Would love to find some support friends so please feel free to add me as a friend :smile: :smile:

Simmie
  • fluffycaz
    Options
    Looks an amazing site. Hoping to make new friends and get advice
  • amymarie8709
    amymarie8709 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Congrats on starting your journey!! You can add me if you'd like!
  • jodee91
    jodee91 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome, you're sure to see changes for the better, this site is great!
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.:smokin: