Note to self....

Options
naugustyniak
naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
Don't try to eat cashew nut butter and celery sticks after you have been to the dentist and before the novocaine has worn off. :wink:

Replies

• naugustyniak
    Options
    Don't try to eat cashew nut butter and celery sticks after you have been to the dentist and before the novocaine has worn off. :wink:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Don't buy a box of chocolate hostess cupcakes just because they are on sale at Target for $1.99 and rationalize that they are for the kids...
  • amanda11475
    amanda11475 Posts: 599
    Options
    Don't crap your pants.

words to live by, definitely! :wink:
  • naugustyniak
    Options
    Don't buy a box of chocolate hostess cupcakes just because they are on sale at Target for $1.99 and rationalize that they are for the kids...

Target has their Easter candy on sale this week....a lot for $1.99.....Staying WAY away from there this week.....
  • kimber607
    Options
    Target is the devil for food lately
    They really have a good prices,...it's hard being an avid deal seeker to pass up....LOL

I had a play date today so I also justified the cupcakes because of the play date
    I'm sure the other mother's would be thrilled to know I offer hostess cupcakes as snacks...which of course I didn't and they are calling me name from the cabinet

Kim
  • naugustyniak
    Options
    Target is the devil for food lately
    They really have a good prices,...it's hard being an avid deal seeker to pass up....LOL

Kim

Especially when it is covered in chocolate and has creamy filling inside.....:love:
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Note to self ........ take care of self :drinker:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Have you noticed that tasty junk really goes on sale a lot?!
    :sick:
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options

well, I just got 2 packs of frozen peas for the price of 1 at the supermarket and i happen upon a lot of other healthy deals... so it's not really that junk goes on sale a lot, maybe it's someone's curiosity to check if there's some junk on sale? :huh:
  • naugustyniak
    Options

I don't think it goes on sale any more often than non-junk, maybe we just notice it more since we are trying to stay away from it.:wink:
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Note to self: "It's all right letting yourself go, as long as you can get yourself back".
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    181273.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
    Thankz for the tip:laugh:
  • xhanson
    xhanson Posts: 18
    Options
    Don't go to Outback thinking you're JUST going to have a salad!!! :smile:
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Pancake mix makes great glue when mixed with water, especially when you put it on a train table to make snow and snow drifts. It will be there forever once it dries.

Note to self: Move the pancake mix out of reach of my creative 5 yr olds....
  • kimber607
    Options
    Purrrr...you are totally right
    I think even before going into Target, I know I am going to find some sort of sale/junk to buy.....
    I love target.....the store isn't to blame *hanging head*

Kim
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options

Target has their Easter candy on sale this week....a lot for $1.99.....Staying WAY away from there this week.....

What's worse is that come Monday, it will all be 50% off. So I guess no paper towel buying for me...
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Note to Self: Being thankful for what you have doesn't preclude you from also being totally jealous of what everybody else has.
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Note to Self (Part Deux) If you always put your best foot forward, it will be far worse when you encounter the inevitable landmines.