Exercise plan?

Options
Hi guys,

I just started a weight loss journey (AGAIN) and would love a good exercise plan. I plan to exercise 4 times a week, 45 mins per session but I have no clue on what I should do. I am thinking 30mins on the treadmill for cardio and 15 mins for strength training with free weights. 90% of the fat I want to lose is on my belly and arms so I definitely need to factor those areas in. I tend to have knee pains when I run for a long time too (reason for jumping off the wagon and gaining a lot of weight!). So please, I will appreciate any suggestions on a good exercise plan to start with. Thanks!!! (A diet plan will also be welcomed).

Replies

• taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    it depends on what your looking to do.
    i love www.bodybuliding.com they have structured workouts and diet plans
    (i stay here cause everyone on those forums are rude meatheads who think they know EVERYTHING)
    just put you age, gender and what you want out of a workout and theyll design one for you. i love it. i tryed structuring my own workouts and for the past month and havent gotten very far lol. its hard without a gym/personal trainer.
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    If your knees are bothering you try an elliptical or arc trainer instead of a treadmill. If you are joining a gym, ask someone to show you how each of the pieces of workout equipment works.
  • addisondisease2
    addisondisease2 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    squats and oats.
  • NeloBelo
    NeloBelo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!