My weight loss journey so far (pics)

Options
howdy, just wanting to see what everyone thinks of my hard work so far... :happy:

This me at the beginning at 104Kilos :noway: :sick:

June2011.jpg

October 2011.. shock when i look back and see how big i was...

meat104kilos.jpg

Feb 2012... 16 kilos gone

meat88k.jpg

me today :happy:

me.jpg

Replies

• thepegasus
    thepegasus Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    looking at this pics i can understand why i HATED getting my photo taking (still do mind you) :sick:
  • michellemulligan
    Options
    looking good, job well done!!
  • ssforcey
    ssforcey Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look great. You should be proud. Good job!
  • lowerbsnow
    lowerbsnow Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Good Job! Great sticking with it.
  • mimirenea
    Options
    Yayyyy! So happy for your success! I was looking at my past pictures and it was so hard to find one because I hated the camera too. I had to go through my mom's albums to get one of myself. What a major difference. It'll only motivate us to keep going through this hard journey. You look great, keep it up!!
  • thepegasus
    Options
    thanks girls :happy: im getting there.. about have way to my goal YAY :happy:
  • myopus
    myopus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • chachalita8
    chachalita8 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    u can most definitely see the changes!!! Keep it up! :D
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    wow nice work babe!
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Great job! You have a beautiful smile, by the way. Why aren't you smiling in the current pics? :flowerforyou:
  • thepegasus
    Options
    LOL thanks :) ... not smilling in current pic coz im still not use to taking pics of myself lol, find it real hard to just smile at the camera, really dont like cameras :laugh: but i will try :happy:
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Well done you look fantastic.
  • Karenlavonne1958
    Options
    Great job! You are doing so wonderful and I agree, you have a great smile! And you should smile at your success. Think of that next time you take the pic!:wink:
  • thepegasus
    Options
    Great job! You are doing so wonderful and I agree, you have a great smile! And you should smile at your success. Think of that next time you take the pic!:wink:

thanks hun, and next time i will keep that in mind lol :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • whutzup
    Options
    Great Job! Keep going. Stay motivated.
  • thepegasus
    Options
    Great Job! Keep going. Stay motivated.

thanks hun, i will :happy: and all the positive encouragement and support helps :happy:
  • thepegasus
    Options
    went shopping with a friend yesterday and for the first time in YEARS i fitted into a size 16 top and size 14 pants!!!! (aussie sizing) im stoked!!! YIPPPEEEEEE :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :happy: :happy: :happy: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • nhafizamj
    Options
    It is wonderful to have succeed this far. Well done dear. I hope I can as strong as in this slimming journey. :heart:
  • claresusan
    claresusan Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Well done on your success - an inspiration to us all! :smile:
    651055 Posts: 32
    Options
    Well done on your considerable weight loss in such a short time.

All tips welcomed !!!

How did you actually "get started" ??

Again, congrats and enjoy the change.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!