Hi, everyone!

Options
I just wanted to say hello cause I'm new here. My goal is to lose about 90 pounts, and I've already lost 10 before I signed up here. I'm hoping being on here will help me to accelerate the loss!

So far what I've done is just reduce my food intake, and switch from a higher carb diet to one with more protien and veggies. I also eat mostly organic where I can. Now I'm trying to add in exercise in the form of Jillian Michaels videos, which has gone pretty good so far. I'm still at super easy beginner moves, but I hope to move up slowly over time.

I have a desk job, so that really doesn't help, and has caused havoc on my wrists, so if anyone has any suggestions on how to modify things (ex - push ups) for people with bad wrists, I would appreciate all the help I can get there!

Hope to see you around. Thanks!

Replies

• JaqOTheWisp
    Options
    Hello I just signed up 2 days ago. Seems to be going pretty good I am loving the tools available on this site. My cousin jaiedyie signed up yesterday and also has a sedentary job and very bad wrists. She would probably love to give you some pointers on what she does so go ahead and friend her!
    17219961.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools