Will things ever get better?

Options
I feel I have been on a diet my whole life :( even when I was as light as I ever was. I feel STARVING more often than not and I eat 1540 calories everyday. I dont eat the best foods out there I know that but I hate craving things every day! Even when I go a month with eating so healthy and working out the next month I just want to binge eat! Im ten pounds from my goal weight...five pounds from no longer being considered over weight and...Ive been trying to lose this last ten pounds the last two months!

I know I have the determination I know I need to stop setting myself up for failure but it is so hard :( I just need to ***** I guess. Ive recently been ill followed by major ovarian cysts that hospitalized me so working out the last two weeks has not been so great. I guess I just REALLY need to find some motivation some where! Does anyone else ever feel like this?

I have my "fat" picture on the refrigerator that says "Do you want to look like this?" I look good in my clothes but I want to look GREAT in a bathing suit so I use that as motivation but still I sit and think of food, and what would be so lovely to eat. People say eat what you want in portions but when a fun size candy bar is almost 100 calories and you only have 1540 a day its pretty impossible not to mention that eating just ONE candy bar is pretty hard. Not to mention my husband CAN NOT gain weight, he eats none stop and here I sit "eating grass and leaves" as he says.

Im not giving up, I will keep doing what Ive been doing and try my hardest to get this ten pounds off but these last ten pounds have been the hardest and I feel hungry all the time (and Ill never understand the eat more low cal foods more and you dont feel hungry thing cause that REALLY doesnt work for me)

I guess in a perfect world Id be one of the skinny ones that never have to worry, that work out just to have muscles and get to eat what I want when I want with out feeling horrible and guilty afterwards.

Replies

• myopus
    myopus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you've considered this, but having lab work done might really benefit you. You could have thyroid issues, a nutrient deficiency... it wouldn't hurt to be on the safe side!