What are your must use....

Options
Brandiann
Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
seasoning's? I want to change up the pace with my seasoning for meat, poultry and fish, so what seasoning's do you live by for each?

Replies

• Brandiann
    Options
    seasoning's? I want to change up the pace with my seasoning for meat, poultry and fish, so what seasoning's do you live by for each?
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    saffron:love:
    its kinda expensive but i don't eat poultry without it
  • nhendri
    nhendri Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I realy like to marinate my chicken in italian dressing it is also good with steak realy make the meat soft. I also like to squessze a lime in with any of my red meats. vegitable seasoning is good with fish and chicken aspecial when grilled on the bbq. just to name a few.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    This is a great chicken spice rub mix..........whether on thighs or breasts, etc and some even use it on fish and say it's wonderful!!!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/21226-spicy-honey-brushed-chicken-thighs
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    any kind you can think of. powders or pastes, so nice to get the recipes and make them yourself.
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Garlic... I use garlic like it's goin outta style.

Tone's Citrus Grill - I like it on fish, chicken, beef and I'll let you know about pork - we're having it tonight! - yep - good on pork too!

I also like Onion Onion from Tastefully Simple
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Omaha Steak's steak seasoning. We use it on pork chops, chicken, burgers, even in our mashed potatoes. Yummy!
  • Brandiann
    Options
    These all sound tasty... will be trying, thanks! :drinker:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I use something called Spade. They make special mixes for Pork, Beef, and Chicken. They're delish! I know that Albertsons sells it for sure. You can get it online as well.