Hello All..

I'm new to this site, but not to losing weight. I started out at 147 lbs. I now weigh 140. I would like to lose 10 more lbs. to be at my goal weight. I am a 47 years old. and 5'2. I workout at the gym 3x per week. My weight loss has seemed to plateu. I was on another diet and am looking for other weight loss options. If you would like to leave a friendly note I will respond. Have a wonderful day. I wish everyone much success on this weight loss journey. We can and will do this!!

Replies

• betty624
    betty624 Posts: 3
    I'm new to this site, but not to losing weight. I started out at 147 lbs. I now weigh 140. I would like to lose 10 more lbs. to be at my goal weight. I am a 47 years old. and 5'2. I workout at the gym 3x per week. My weight loss has seemed to plateu. I was on another diet and am looking for other weight loss options. If you would like to leave a friendly note I will respond. Have a wonderful day. I wish everyone much success on this weight loss journey. We can and will do this!!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Welcome!

Congrats on your current weight loss and best on luck on those remaining pounds! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: