UK Friends!

Options
Hello,

Just wondered if there is anyone from the UK who would like to add me!

I'm 26 years old, 5ft 2in and currently 70% of the way through my first mini goal of reaching a 20lb loss my 15th March (the day I fly to Las Vegas for my friends wedding, I'm bridesmaid). Ideally I would like to lose about 50lbs but I want to do mini goals so it's breaking it all up a little bit.

I live in Kent, if anyone knows Canterbury, I'm about 15-20 minutes away from there.

I love the support I currently get from MFP and it's great to be seeing all the success others have had using this site, so if you would like to add me feel free. I do try to support others as much and I can honestly say I log in every day so feel free to add me.

Looking forward to learning about you and your journey.

Replies

• Jjsugar2001
    Jjsugar2001 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 23 from Surrey, if you want to add me. I sent a request through but the server crashed so not sure if you would have got it.

Jen
  • pamelad77
    pamelad77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Northamptonshire, feel free to add me :-)
  • Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm from Belfast. I need to lose 80 lbs. I've broken it down to 20 lbs mini goals too. I'm 5 away from my first. Feel free to add me. We can motivate each other
  • Guitarjon
    Guitarjon Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I live in south yorkshire. Well done with your success already :) feel free to add me
  • springermad
    Options
    I am from Essex feel free to add me, I love having lots of UK friends x
  • eatingmysandshoe
    Options
    I'm in Northamptonshire, too. Feel free to add me anyone!
  • skinnyjo76
    Options
    I'm from Surrey. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • YcatsFursworth
    YcatsFursworth Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Plymouthish area here! feel free to add me!
  • baxyboy
    baxyboy Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Sheffield here - feel free to add me too :)