Any ideas for a decent workout without the gym?

I try and work out everyday, but i am limited to one kettlebell.. thats it! I worry that im not working my entire body, for example my arms and sholders get worked to death, but my legs, bum and abs hardly get worked at all.

I have looked on youtube for some workout videos but they normaly seem to be cardio. I want to tone up all over without spending £££ on a gym membership or equiptment.

Ideally i want to develop a head-to-toe workout that i can do everyday with my 7.5kg kettlebell, this is asking a lot i know!

Also, does anyone know if jogging on the spot is as good as actual jogging? how does it compare?

Thanks! :)

Replies

• FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 913 Member
    What you described is what I'm currently doing...P90X. It doesn't involve a kettlebell, so you could do that in addition to the workouts. But there's 6 workouts a week for 12 weeks and it alternates between strength training (chest/back, shoulders/arms, legs/back, etc) and cardio/yoga. The only equipment needed is exercise bands and a pull-up bar is optional.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Bodyrock.tv. Their workout is pretty short, But you can do them a second time through for a challenge.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Oops. Double post.