Bad Day

Options
Today...not a good one so far. Went to Seattle for some "training" for the upcoming Big Climg....69 flights of stairs. Even though I have been working out consistentlyn and feeling much better about myself...this was the first time in long time I had to quit something. My friend and I made it maybe 6 flights, before I just couldn't breathe anymore. It was not good. And I was the biggest person at the training. I felt like they were all looking at me, assuming that because of my size, I'd never exercised a day in my life.
So then we left and ate breakfast. After breakfast we went to a bakery and got cookies (which I haven't eaten...yet.). But then...and here's where it gets even worse! We went got Top Pot Doughnuts. I ate 2. each one is about 450 calories.
I can't remember the last time I felt this defeated...and this fat. I want to be fit, I want to be like the rest of the normal people who could climb those stairs and do it with ease. I run, I do jumping jacks, yesterday I did 5 REAL pushups for the first time in my life.
But now, today, I am just another fat girl.