P90X2 & Shakeology - My 30 Day Results

Options
2»

Replies

• FatFernando
    FatFernando Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    thanks for the motivation. It's 'chest and back' day plus a 40 minute jog for me,
  • AlissaAngelo
    AlissaAngelo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You have fantastic results for 30 days. Did you do core for the full 30 days or did you move to the strength phase? I am currently doing P90X2 as well and love it. I make my 30 days tomorrow and can't wait to see what my progress shows. I know it must be good because I keep getting complements at work about the weight I've lost (even though in actuality I don't think the scale has moved much in the last 30 days). I did 4 weeks of core and today is my first day of strength. Can't wait to see how this phase will be.

I was wilth you on core. Although I thought my core would have been in decent shape, I was proven wrong by these videos when I started. I've had big gains in my core strength.

I did 4 weeks of the Core phase, then a recovery week because my body revolted and told me it needed it. I just finished my first week of strength and am loving it so far. Definitely many of the moves I would NEVER have been able to do a month ago.

Keep at it, great job!
    Alissa
    www.alissaangelo.com
  • AlissaAngelo
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!!!

Alissa
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Gr8 results, keep it up!
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    Your stomach looks completely flat now!

i was just thinking the exact same thing! well done, we cant wait for the 60 days either. ;o)
  • AlissaAngelo
    Options
    THANKS again! It's so nice to hear that my tummy looks flat.... I've had 2 c-sections in 4 years, so to have a flatter tummy is always a good thing!!! :)
  • SamanthaCachia
    SamanthaCachia Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i have a question!!!! with the P90X..... is there anything else that u need to buy besides the dvd's?
  • Mel1509
    Mel1509 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! :)
  • ssforcey
    ssforcey Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good. Your stomach looks great. You should be proud!
  • RedKH
    RedKH Posts: 58
    Options
    Stomach and thighs looking fantastic!! Wow can really see the difference! I bet you're so chuffed!
    Well done :-D Think I need to do something like this before my holiday in June!! :-D
  • AlissaAngelo
    Options
    i have a question!!!! with the P90X..... is there anything else that u need to buy besides the dvd's?

Samantha - Depends on what you already have! You can use resistance bands if you don't have weights... but you will probably need a few different ones with different amounts of resistance. I have several sets of weights (5 lbs to 25 lbs)... never went higher than 15lbs with P90X though. With ChaLEAN Extreme I went much heavier. I use a resistance band with an over the door attachment for pull-ups because I don't have a place for a pull-up bar. Also, for P90X they use a chair... you probably have one of those around! :)

Hope that helps!
    Alissa
    www.alissaangelo.com
  • nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Options
    awesome just awesome....very inspiring!
  • AlissaAngelo
    Options
    Thank you!!!!

Alissa
    www.AlissaAngelo.com
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!