So you had a bad day.

Options
canroadrunner
canroadrunner Posts: 203 Member
This is the email I got today from some guy on MFP. "Wow!!! whose that lucky guy? you look gorgeous woman....!!! you sure you dont wana tell me how you did that? Well i hope you are not offended but i just thought you look beautiful to my liking and i was just wondering if you wouldn't mind to tell me something little about you and who that lucky guy is. i look forward to reading from you asap."

Look at my profile picture. The only person who could possibly be referred to as the "lucky guy" is ME.

My day went downhill from there.

Replies

• seekingthepatienceofjob
    Options
    Gosh...thats bad! Sorry you had a bad day.

If it makes you feel any better, my day was horrible.
  • 1996gtstang
    1996gtstang Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    it wasnt me
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    woah.
  • canroadrunner
    Options
    Nope, it was Jason. And the little weasel did not even email me back when I pointed out his mistake.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    We all look a bit androgynous upside down....:bigsmile:
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    That's horrible that happened to you.

To be honest though I couldn't tell the person was female either in the picture. It doesn't help your hair is a very common length for a male and also you are super athletic looking in that picture! Plus you are upside down. :tongue: I would call it an honest mistake and just keep showing off your awesome abilities. Long hair would be a pain doing that.
  • canroadrunner
    Options
    Super athletic looking! I love you. Send me your address, you are now on my Christmas card list!
  • canroadrunner
    Options
    Oh this gets better. He wrote again:
    "I meant to talk to no body else. so why not just put a real good picture so of this confusions shall be gone. this is not an order, only a suggestion and i hope that you wouldn't be offended "

So, apparently it's my fault. I should have better photography.
  • donniesaurous
    donniesaurous Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    i wish i could hang about like that! i tried doing the monkey bars at the park with my boy and fell off after the third one! i should make it a goal, to get across the monkey bars, or to be able to hang upside down, it looks like a good calorie burning activity!
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    awwh, I had to chuckle a bit though - thinks like that happened to me as well - stuff like, you look like a really fun mum (I am not even a mum!). Keep smilling. In his defense, it is hard to identify anyone nearer in that pic x