Not handling Success well?!

Options
amunet07
amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
Funny, I couldn't wait to lose weight so...

1) I can have pictures on MySpace I'm proud of... Isn't it funny that everyone wants to take pictures when you are fat but since I've lost my weight... none!

2) I wanted to get "those looks" I used to get from guys... tonight I got an obvious one and I almost panicked! I didn't know how to handle it and would be in denial if it wasn't soo obvious. I smiled back/ looking briefly into his eyes and then looked down smiling and quickly went on?? Geeze....:blushing:

Replies

• amunet07
    Options
    Funny, I couldn't wait to lose weight so...

1) I can have pictures on MySpace I'm proud of... Isn't it funny that everyone wants to take pictures when you are fat but since I've lost my weight... none!

2) I wanted to get "those looks" I used to get from guys... tonight I got an obvious one and I almost panicked! I didn't know how to handle it and would be in denial if it wasn't soo obvious. I smiled back/ looking briefly into his eyes and then looked down smiling and quickly went on?? Geeze....:blushing:
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Options
    Hey, everyone has to start somewhere! At least you smiled and looked into his eyes! That is great! I think, with practice, you will enjoy the attention! Little by little it will become "normal" for you! Being uncomfortable is something you can work through. Just one day, one step at a time! You deserve the attention!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: ::flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • amunet07
    Options
    Thank you.

I think looking into his eyes and smiling lasted a milisecond before I looked down and blushed and kept thinking Did he just smile at me like that or am I a goof and it was something else?? lol Gas? Someone behind me? or he is just an over animated friendly person?? Ugh! when does the self confidence come back???
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!