Half way there- work in progress but 20lbs down!! (pics)

Options
Starlage
Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
I've been working so hard for a whole year now to eat healthier (i'm an everything-in-moderation believer) and exercise often and I finally just today reached 20lbs down! I'm about 2/3rds to my original goal of 145lbs and then i'll see how I feel from there. Since March 2011 I've lost 20lbs (174lbs in first pics) and 7.5 inches overall! I'm really proud of myself and today bought myself a new belly ring as a progress gift! (i'm 5'1" BTW) I just wanted to share though for everyone that frusterated with how slow it can be. I mean it took me a whole year to get 20lbs off! Keep at it!

edit: hmm.... not sure why the thrid pic's so large!! lol

BACKJan20122.jpg
BACKFeb2012.jpg
before-april20111683.jpg
RIGHTFeb2012.jpg

Replies

• beyg
    beyg Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    That's some good work!! Congrats
  • stephfilako
    stephfilako Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    WoooHoooo!!! What a difference!! You look AMAZING!! Keep rockin it out my friend!! Steph
  • texastumbleweed1
    Options
    Your looking great, keep going.
  • Starlage
    Options
    thanks! shrinking slowly but surely!
  • BackToPreBaby
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! THose pictures right there are inspiration!
  • mom2mozart
    mom2mozart Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    well done!!!
  • Starlage
    Options
    my hips and waist are showing the most changes so far- really exciting! I have scoliosis so the more weight I have on the worse it looks! THANKS!
  • saniya1990
    saniya1990 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow congrates
  • HeidiYogi
    HeidiYogi Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! You look fantastic and have made such steady progress! Definitely encourages the rest of us to keep with it! Funny but I'm coming up on my year anniversary with MFP as well! :) So happy for you and proud of your progress!! Xoxo
  • dorairwin
    Options
    Your looking great, keep going. :flowerforyou:
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Amazing job well done.
  • tasch4bosox
    tasch4bosox Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Its so hard to lose weight. Especially when I am constantly tempted by the food people eat around me. Its good motivation to hear someone say its okay to lose weight slowly. I'm still working on the eating in moderation. Its uplifting to see the amazing differences in you. GREAT JOB!
  • entropy83
    entropy83 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Whoa! The difference in your hips and thighs is awesome. Great Job!
  • uniquewrapz
    uniquewrapz Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT MY FRIEND!!!! keep it up!! you're doing amazing!!!
  • myltlisa24
    myltlisa24 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    my hips and waist are showing the most changes so far- really exciting! I have scoliosis so the more weight I have on the worse it looks! THANKS!

Looks great, i also have scolosis - what are you doing? My rear looks like it sticks out because of it. :sad:
  • tpot74
    tpot74 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great I am 5"1 also...struggling to lose. Adding you as a friend :-) I have about 50 more lbs to go.
  • CourteneyLove
    CourteneyLove Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl you lookin good! keep it up forrealzies!
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    well done
  • Starlage
    Options

Looks great, i also have scolosis - what are you doing? My rear looks like it sticks out because of it. :sad:

Hi! I'm a cardio kickboxing freak :o) I feel it's important to build some decent muscle all over to support my twisty spine and I feel ike cardio kickboxing does both things I need-- excellent cardio and great muscle building!
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic! You don't look half-way there, you look there!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!