YOU MUST TRY!!!!

Options
hey everyone... I hope you can find these things in your grocery store!!

Yoplait- source... OMG!! the desert yogurts.. 35 calories, no fat, no added sugar, no aspertane!
Dole- peaches in water... 30 calories, no added sugar
Bryer- chocolate fudge brownie.. ya I said it!!!! 100 calories, no added sugar!! sooooo good!
Thinsensations.. all of them!!! yummy! 100 calories

there are a few others I have just started buying.. but these are a few of my new fav's...
totally saves on calories, but not taste!! and seriously seriously.... the desert yogurts... sooo many flavors.. and get this... ya thats right desert at breaky!! i actually feel full after eating one. so yummy!
Make sure you all post your fav goodies.. Im sure there's more healthy yet yummy treats out there!
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• BUNNYB
    BUNNYB Posts: 91
    Options
    hey everyone... I hope you can find these things in your grocery store!!

Yoplait- source... OMG!! the desert yogurts.. 35 calories, no fat, no added sugar, no aspertane!
    Dole- peaches in water... 30 calories, no added sugar
    Bryer- chocolate fudge brownie.. ya I said it!!!! 100 calories, no added sugar!! sooooo good!
    Thinsensations.. all of them!!! yummy! 100 calories

there are a few others I have just started buying.. but these are a few of my new fav's...
    totally saves on calories, but not taste!! and seriously seriously.... the desert yogurts... sooo many flavors.. and get this... ya thats right desert at breaky!! i actually feel full after eating one. so yummy!
    Make sure you all post your fav goodies.. Im sure there's more healthy yet yummy treats out there!
    :flowerforyou:
  • loseronpurpose
    Options
    Oh my goodness, I know how the yogurt is. Holy Smokes! I have loved em!
  • NurseBarb
    NurseBarb Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    A few of my chocolate craving helpers......

Hershey's Sticks - 90 calories
    Betty Crockers Warm Delights Minis - can you say OMG..... the molten lava cake is to die for. 30 seconds in the microwave from battter to done (seriously) and they will kill a chocolate craving like ***magic***, there's also a rasberry drizzle and a caramel drizzle - 150 calories
    2 or 3 milk duds - really! They take forever to chew because of the caramel and by the time your done the sweet craving is gone!

:heart:
  • leg8
    leg8 Posts: 49
    Options
    I just tried the molten chocolate mini cake and OH MY GOSH......sooooo good, and yes, the craving is satisfied :smile: