13 lbs down

Options
I started this Mar 16 (23 days ago) and already down 13 lbs. Hoping to be down 45-50 by august, My wife started mid Jan. and is down 30 lbs not bad 43lbs combined in 4 months. Loving this site!!!!

Replies

• Snags
    Snags Posts: 43
    Options
    I started this Mar 16 (23 days ago) and already down 13 lbs. Hoping to be down 45-50 by august, My wife started mid Jan. and is down 30 lbs not bad 43lbs combined in 4 months. Loving this site!!!!
  • hyperunit352
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work. You must feel great :)
  • Snags
    Options
    thanks and yea feel much better i'll feel even better whe ni get about 30 off much better weight for me im glad for my wife though shes soo much happier
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! My hubby is at the 30 lb. gone mark (I'm not ... I swear I don't hate him for it :grumble:) But he does look SO handsome now :wink: You can do it!! :flowerforyou:
  • Snags
    Options
    Thanks yea guys drop it faster usually a few years ago my wife and i did the low carb thing i lost 60 and she lost 57 i put all mine back on she put like 40 back on but now we have adopted this as a lifestyle which works much better. When we lost that much weight i was back to 190 my wife loved it but hated the looks i was getting from other LOL. Keep at it both of you and congrats on getting married soon
  • SHOPPINGDIVA
    Options
    :laugh: hey werent yall the ones who had the big birthday bash a few weeks ago? lol didnt over do the beer thing ha ??? lol
  • SHOPPINGDIVA
    Options
    oh yeah and congrats!:drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so awesome. Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!