A good start I hope

Options
erikazj
erikazj Posts: 2,365 Member
Hello,

I’m newish on MFP, I think I’ve been doing this for about three weeks now. Anyway, I’ve met my first mini goal, which was 7Ibs. I wanted to set myself a ‘little’ goal to start with as the scale has done nothing but go up for a good 10 years or so. I’ve actually lost 8Ibs as of this morning. I’ve achieved this by eating more sensibly (although I wasn’t too bad with this anyway, although as always could have done better) and by going swimming as often as I can.

Just thought I’d share now that I’ve got something I can share!

Replies

• erikazj
    erikazj Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I’m newish on MFP, I think I’ve been doing this for about three weeks now. Anyway, I’ve met my first mini goal, which was 7Ibs. I wanted to set myself a ‘little’ goal to start with as the scale has done nothing but go up for a good 10 years or so. I’ve actually lost 8Ibs as of this morning. I’ve achieved this by eating more sensibly (although I wasn’t too bad with this anyway, although as always could have done better) and by going swimming as often as I can.

Just thought I’d share now that I’ve got something I can share!
  • Snags
    Snags Posts: 43
    Options
    Good for you ive been doing it about 3 weeks also ive lost 13 and my wife started in Jan and she has lost 30. Just keep going and it does come right off and you can even have a bad day here and there which makes it nice.
    Congrats KEEP IT UP
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! :flowerforyou: Keep it up! You'll love it here ... there's so much support and such a great network. It gets addictive :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is a great start. keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!