Anyone want to take a Nutella bath with me

Options

Replies

• Trinketona
    Options
    Yummmm... And I can give two flying f's about the sugar...hasn't stopped my loss....If it's in my calories, it's in my mouth...wait...that didn't sound right :laugh: :laugh:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • maygans
    maygans Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I love Nutella, tastes just like Ferrero Rocher chocolates (not sure if they are available outside of Australia).

Ferrero Rocher chocolates are my favorite. I couldn't figure out how Nutella had nailed the taste of the chocolates so well until I was studying the packaging one day... Nutella is made by Ferrero. So THAT'S why it tastes the same!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    If I take a Nutella bath, I'm gonna need somebody to help me eat of it off my body. I can't do it by myself, GEEZ, GOTTA WATCH THEM CALORIES, and Nutella is not going to waste!

Well, there's a Valentine's Day activity for two to share...in case anyone was looking for ideas...LOL...:bigsmile:
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    If I take a Nutella bath, I'm gonna need somebody to help me eat of it off my body. I can't do it by myself, GEEZ, GOTTA WATCH THEM CALORIES, and Nutella is not going to waste!

I'll be on the next flight out there!!!!
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I must be the only one who hates that stuff.......yuck.
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    mmmm yes please...... and I agree definately would need help being licked clean..... Ive got to watch my carbs
  • nhafizamj
    Options
    Urgh u make me wanna to eat nutella right now. :)
  • islandjumper
    islandjumper Posts: 369 Member
    Options

Omg this sounds amazing...I may have to try this version

I LOVE Nutella...the best is a Nutella and Peanut Butter sandwich (I don't even want to know how many cals is in that)
    I haven't bought a jar of it in months b/c it's so addicting, give me a bad week and I can have it finished by weeks end, so it's best to just not keep it in the house.
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Be careful! Nutella in one tbls has 22 grams of sugar in it! That's the equivillant to eating 11 sugar packets!

Recommended Daily Sugar Intake for Men: 36 grams or 9 teaspoons
    Recommended Daily Sugar Intake for Women: 20 grams or 5 teaspoons
    Recommended Daily Sugar Intake for Children: 12 grams or 3 teaspoons

oooh boy :noway:
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    If we didn't have the 2nd world war we wouldn't have Nutella & for that I forgive Hitler
  • 139pilotwife
    139pilotwife Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Love Nutella...just finished a jar & now I can't find any at the local grocery stores (Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia). :sad:
    I like to spread some on graham cracker then top with some cool whip & another graham cracker then freeze. It makes an awesome ice cream sandwich!:heart:
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    YES!!!!!!! This week I ate Nutella everyday - 1 tbsp. And this week, after 2 solid months of no weight loss, I dropped 3.5 pounds. I changed NOTHING else in my eating habits or workout schedule, I only added Nutella and I dropped.

Nutella is my miracle drug.

So THAT'S the secret to breaking plateaus? :laugh:

On a serious note: I love Nutella! But I go through a jar in around 3 months... moderation is the key.

That's where I've been going wrong! I can go thru a jar in around 30 mins.:noway: :blushing:

It's like the crack of the chocolate world.
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    i must try this before i die. wounder how much it would actually cost to fill a bath of chocolate spread! considering you dont get much in a jar :laugh:
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Ohhh god ... I sooo love Nutella ... mmmmmmm !!!
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    Options

I'll volunteer!!!
  • enigrebua
    enigrebua Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I genuinely ate an entire jar of nutella with a spoon once. I had stomach ache for a long time afterwards.
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    No thanks, I don't even want that sugary glue in my mouth, let alone bathe in it! It tastes bad and smells worse to me. I'm surprised to see people liking it so much! Well, hey, to each his own :)

I think she's a alium (what the Rugrats called aliens, LoL)
  • sporadica
    Options
    Me! Me! I kinda have a Willie Wonka chocolate river scenario in my head right now... mmm.
  • reneeileen
    reneeileen Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Me! Me! I kinda have a Willie Wonka chocolate river scenario in my head right now... mmm.

That was my childhood fantasy...
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I would not want to bathe in anything that looks like diarrhea.

:sick: