30 Day Shred & 6week 6pack Results!

Options
I finished 30DS and 6 week 6 pack from Jillian Michaels last night. When I first began, I only would do 30DS one day then the next day I would do the 6 week 6 pack. Eventually, I began doing 30DS Level 1 & 2 one day, then the next 6 week 6 pack. Eventually, I would just do 30DS and 6 week 6 pack every day one after another. Some days I would add in an extra level of 30DS. I ate healthy and worked out every day of the week except for this week and last week, I had a break one day out of the week.

I did not take measurements. I lost a total of 9 pounds.

1znrleg.jpgnvtths.jpg

2r40jki.jpg2db83d3.jpg

sovnsg.jpgo59qit.jpg

Replies

• blondeboms
    blondeboms Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Brilliant results! Can really see the difference well done. I've just started combining 30ds & 6w6p, doing 6w6p every other day and 30ds everyday.
  • justabel
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred?? I am interested!!!!
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look great! The more I see results from jillians 30 day shred gets me even more excited to start it!
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Great results! You can definitely see a huge difference.
    Great job and keep up the great work!
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Its a workout DVD by Jillian Michaels. Its for 30 days and 3 different levels. I ordered mine off amazon for 6 bucks but they also sell it at Target and Walmart for 9.99
  • dreamyy6
    Options
    Wow i can deff see the difference. You go girl keep up the good work.
  • kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Holy poop lady! Good work!!!!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Wow you have done really great! I *loved* 30 day shred, haven't tried 6w6p but I have a bunch of other Jillian dvds and they are awesome! Keep up the good work, you can really see that it's paying off!
    What is the 30 day shred?? I am interested!!!!

It's a dvd workout program made by Jillian Michaels (she used to be one of the trainers on Biggest Loser for years) - it has 3 levels, you do each level for about 10 days so that you complete the series in around 30 days (with a break here and there for rest if you need it). Each level has some strength exercises, cardio, and targetted ab exercises. A lot of people on here do it and love it! And it's only about $9 at Walmart/Target/etc plus whatever it costs to get a couple of sets of dumbbells.
  • Srdking
    Srdking Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Good Job! I can see your results I'm so happy for you for sticking with it, and losing 9 pounds is awesome! I'm doing the shred right now as well. Almost a week in and 1 pound down! Thank you for sharing your update with us~!
  • mizjohnston
    mizjohnston Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Incredible results :)
  • mgpage
    mgpage Posts: 123
    Options
    Awesome results!!! I started the 30 Day Shred yesterday hope to see good result. You are my HERO for being able to do more than the 30 DS. I was hardly able to get thru level 1 of 30 DS and I had to take breathers. Today I will push thru day 2, and after seeing your pics, I think I just found my motivation to do it. Great job, and keep at it !
  • 2hungariangirls
    Options
    Just the motivation I needed today! I'm on L1D4 today of 30 DS. Thank you and keep it up!
  • Ryan_Marie_
    Ryan_Marie_ Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    The difference in your stomach and waist is CRAZY! Probably one or two more rounds of what you were doing and you'll be good to go! !
  • omygod, that's crazay. i really need to get the 30DS. as far as i see it from the board, it's a total shrink machine!!! congrats, you look 1/2 the size!
  • thinsoundsgood
    Options
    wow! amazing! i hope i get the same results as you! i'm on day 12 of the 30DS :)
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Fantastic results! Keep it up girl, stay motivated and you'll be at your goal in no time!!! Very proud of ya!
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference! 30ds and 6w6p are an amazing combination! That's what I did, too. Congratulations girl, keep it up!!
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Great results !!
  • Sweeterescape
    Options
    Great results you can see a huge difference!!!
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You did great! Great results.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!